Nepalterpenes

Og cherry and super sour space candy was on fire I just got back in reviews. Dont remember where I got. @kenzyme I think…sorry to thread highjack I should know better. What’s done is done

2 Likes

Interested in a sample

1 Like

A sample I would like. Hmmm.

2 Likes

I would love a sample pack also. I’ll gladly send the shipping cost if you supply me with the amount. Thank you

3 Likes

I would appreciate some terps also

1 Like

Well, imma join the gang. Can I get some sample terps too?

1 Like

I created a sample monster

4 Likes

I’m in for a sample. Glad to pay the shipping cost. Thx

2 Likes

Yes you did lol

Maybe we can all pay a small fee on top of the shipping costs?

I would pay a fair price to try these out.

7 Likes

I think people should… people are like vultures when there is any mention of “free samples.”

This is a village, guys. Send some extra money lol

13 Likes

Exactly. We are not here for free samples. We are here to help.

6 Likes

but the occasional free sample isn’t bad either

4 Likes

Thanks for the interest in our terpenes. The cost of shipping from our location in the Himalayan mountains of Nepal bordering tibet is €60. Please contact us by email to explain your use of the oil and your position in the industry so we know who we are working with nepalterpenes@protonmail.com.

10 Likes

Email sent

1 Like

Email sent no response

3 Likes

Ha ha ha

I got en email already.
And replied back

4 Likes

Can’t wait to try these out.

1 Like

I got an email back too. I’ll be sending money shortly, thanks @Bholagiri2020

1 Like

Check out their Instagram page.

1 Like

Yep. Himalayan cannabis landrace. We use the steam extraction process at 2700 meters of altitude in the mountains. the harvesting and cleaning of flowers is done by hand generally by women and children. It is an Indu & Buddhist culture and this is how things work. more or less within an hour the flowers are introduced in the alembic. and start with the process of extraction of terpenes

12 Likes