Need gummy recipe (recipe inside)

How is everyone during their gummies?

1 Like

what do you mean??? Im assuming the word during is doing…

sous vide.

3 Likes

im adding 1/2 tsp polysorbate 80 to about 630gr finished material

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate, have you been coating with just granulated sugar? I’ve been doing a 1/2 cup powdered sugar to 1-4 tbs of citric acid mixed well.

2 Likes

exactly…i use 1:10 tarteric acid:granular sugar

we need to figure out this sour thing though as 6x more people like the sour ones i made to the regular ones i made which surprised the hell out of me. Very little people preferred the non sour to the sour…

The reason i didnt bring the sour ones to vegas was cause i didnt figure out the stickyness after a day or 2. I didnt want to go to mjbizcon and look like amateur hour over here…i brought the sure thing to vegas despite people perfer the sour to regular!

6 Likes

I can get pretty sarcastic and usually end up hungry. If I don’t get food I can be a bit snippy. If they are really strong, I’ll get tired.

3 Likes

I’m the king of 'hangry

Lol

5 Likes

If I was a rapper “lil 'hangry” would be my name.

8 Likes

I’m sure someone on here (cough @cyclopath) can change your screen name for a few days.

6 Likes

i think my wife would tell you im the biggest dick in the world when im hungry. Im snappy as fuck. Might take someone head off!

7 Likes

Debatable…

3 Likes

New edible brand “lil 'hangry’s snacks”

6 Likes

Lil hangrys bad cookies?

7 Likes

that what sucks about edibles…and when you only have edibles in the house…

You start to crave sugar…so you eat more edibles…next thing you know your passed out on the couch while the house full of people is having a conversation around you…

Sounds like a recent Future4200 member that was chilling at my house the other day after 15 gummies or so…:rofl::joy::rofl: This member couldnt drive home either…no alcohol

Disty blunts and gummies…lol

21 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to figure it out too, everyone loves the sour ones I’ve been bumping extra citric into the mixture with the flavorings which makes them taste like sour patch like @Demontrich mentioned. But there is something about the granular sour sugar coating the really completes a gummy

5 Likes

i had that problem when i made edible mac and cheese

5 Likes

Does that mix make the gummy sticky?

I’ve tried 1/2tsp citric acid to 1/2 cup sugar and its not tart enough and still pulls a little water from the gummy.

You have less water in your gummy recipe than me – so that certainly contributes. I need to try lower water mix like @Killa12345

I’ll do a batch with tartaric acid / granulated sugar coating later today and report back

2 Likes

If you need “food” recipes, I have a few tricks I’ve picked up over the last 10yrs of making edibles.

2 Likes

On my blue raz batch I just did there were some (like 4 gummies out of 200) that got sorta sticky the key I’ve found for right now is using the powdered sugar because that really helps absorb the moisture but it’s not what i want ideally.
@Demontrich I’ll be hitting you up for some recipes im sure you have some great ones up your sleeve

3 Likes

I’ve shyed away from making actual meals infused nowadays. Too tempting to overeat. Lately ive been making single cups of hot pot chocolate

4 Likes