Need gummy recipe (recipe inside)

As long as you can dose each serving, its easy peasy.

Butter for crab or lobster, etc.

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to whip up a batch of these just for science now. I figure my double chocolate chocolate chunk recipe is ‘bad’ enough

2 Likes

As opposed to non-edible Mac and cheese? Plastic mould?

3 Likes

as opposed to non phytocannabinoid containing mac n cheese :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

he had so many excuses why he couldn’t go home BUT being high

3 Likes

How many can this make?

Depends on your molds.

1 Like

What strength are you making each gummy?

1 Like

5mg d8 20cbd 20 cbg

1 Like

Steve do you sell your gummies?

1 Like

Into what size gummy?

1 Like

standard 2.3ml gummy

1 Like

Too much drug in too little a mold. Spread the dose out over more gummy and you should have a more palatable gummy. A lot of those cheap lorann flavors have a chemical after taste. Try lowering the amount of flavor and increasing your sugar ratio.

0.2% - 0.5% for most flavors.

5 Likes

Great advice – thank you!

Totally agree re chemical after taste; What brand flavoring do you like? I need to up my flavor game!

Contact some local flavor chemists. There are flavor companies all over the place that will send you free 30ml samples with sds and everything if you have a business address. I don’t buy any in store.

4 Likes

flavor west, the flavor apprentice, capella are a few common ones used in the vape industry

4 Likes

Have you tried sour sanding? Mix 3 tablespoons Citric acid with a half cup powdered sugar. And coat the gummy with it. Or are you referring to making the candy itself sour? If so we just mix citric acid in with the sugar and it’s instantly a sour candy.

5 Likes

yes…that what we are doing is coating the outside with the sour sugar…

2 Likes

i gave similar ratios up higher in the thread, but powder sugar and citric acid does not give it the grainy sour sugar coating like on sour patch kids however it doesn’t make the gummies ‘melt’ THAT is the coating we are hunting for

2 Likes

@Killa12345 @raghanded @Badcookieextracts @Demontrich

Here are pics using two different granular sugar mixes:

1/2 tbs tartaric Acid to 1/4 cup granular sugar
1tbs tartaric acid to 1/4 cup granular sugar

(Note: Modernist Pantry Recipe uses 1/2c granulated sugar, 2tsp tartaric acid, which is 1/2 tsp / 1/4cup lower than the mix used here – I’ll try that next)

~ gummies air dried 2 days before coating
~ Pics taken at time of coating and 90 minutes later
~bit of melting, much better than citric acid

2 Likes