Need Chocolate Edibles Machinery

Looking to scale up production on our thc chocolate line . Anyone have any used or new equipment for sale ? Any suggestions for 10k a week production as well , molded chocolates ? Thanks in advance

We have a 450lb tempering machine fromnsavage brothers. Used less than 100 times. Cost us 35k and would let it go for a steal. We also have a 125lb temepring machine from savage brothers that cost 18k but i would rather keep it. Let me know if yoh want to talk further

Thanks for the replies guys . Unfortunately the 9kg one is too small and the 450lb is too large . We are looking for something around 100-200lb for melting chocolate . Thanks again

Restaurant supply stores is your best bet. Iirc a chocolate tempering machine.

still have machine?

It’s been sold

Anyone use that savage bros vibration table
Looking for an upgrade just wondering if the vibration is one speed or you can set it

yes its fire. Very robust. It costs like 2500 but its build to last.

1 Like

Anybody have a Firemixer 14 from savage bros they are wanting to sell? Looking at buying one new but would love to score a used deal if possible.

1 Like

im grabbing one too, looks like best option out for gummies

We’ve got a competitive option for a mixer like this! Our 50L mixer offers a high shear homogenizer built in the same format mixer with side wall scraping.
We have recirculating oil heaters or heat cartridges like the firemixer 14.
The oil heaters are better for fine temperature operations like tempering or holding a syrup at a specific temperature for extended periods of time.

1 Like

is not even close to a benchtop style cooker that the firemixer is

It is self contained and superior to the firemixer, lol.
36"x63" footprint, on casters and tilts the same way.

You sound salty there’s more than one option for this application.

I don’t sell equipment nor do I consult, why would I be salty?

You’re recommending a…

…but it’s not even in the same ballpark

What’s the pricetag on your option?

@onedabbitch knows a lot about edible production and chocolate work.

2 Likes

post a pic

It’ll be something like this marked up to all hell since he’s a broker

https://www.walmart.com/ip/INTBUYING-Jacketed-Kettle-50L-13-2Gallon-Commercial-Tilting-Cooking-Soup-Tilt-Tiltable-Stainless-Steel-Pot-220V/1288763190?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=12560

1 Like

Who makes chocolate edibles and tries to temper chocolate that they put cannabis oil into ?

Just wondering because ive never been able to temper cannabis oil … and unless of course it wasnt tempered properly then you just have untempered chocolate with cannabis oil in it.

Do you or anyone else know what kind of flange is on the Firemixer-14 drain port? I was lead to believe by 2 of their sales reps that it was a 1.5in triclamp, but after setting it up and trying to connect a 1.5in tc ball valve, I have learned that is not the case. It is not a flush mating surface. The butterfly valve that they sell, for 660$ mind, seems to recess into the flange. I was hoping to not have to spend that kind of money on a butterfly valve…

I called Savage but they are closed until the 2nd.

3 Likes