My edibles taste like shit

So your

Being

Is 75:75, THCa:THC ?

Itā€™s more like 200 mg of total oil with potentially 75 mg thca :75 mg thc. Some residual terps make it spicy but Iā€™ve always felt terps help to deliver the cannabis to your body.

I havenā€™t tested edibles in a few years as I donā€™t make them commercially

2 Likes

That was the caveat, the full spectrum was strong as hell but the taste was really hard to mask!
Damn universe and its ā€œgive and takeā€ tendencies!

3 Likes

Half decrab ? Never heard of this but seems interesting

Interesting, here I am over decarbing to make sure itā€™s all thc. Might try this sometimeā€¦

I have tried straight thca and got a little buzz it seemed like. But not a real highā€¦

Just heat your oil to the decarb point, (225 f is my set point) and then take the oil off the heat.

1 Like

Full spectrum brah

1 Like

If I hold a quarts crystal in my pocket will it help modulate the high?

If by pocket u mean butthole , yes.

1 Like

Eating high amounts of thca doesnā€™t really get you high. Supposedly really
Good for inflammation though.

Well duh. Natures pocketā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s the point for me, I donā€™t care about getting high as much as having all the potential benefits in one. We started 10 years ago making edibles for cancer patients with a full gram of bho in them. They deserve effective pain meds without the addiction to opiates.

i have no plans on going to disty for edibles. Full spectrum and it is crc so its not super stinky. Extra crc prolly makes the flavor go away, i havent tried that.

Iā€™ve only run across a couple of BHOā€™s that actually tasted good when eaten straight. they were horrible fatty messes made from immature seeded material that was frozen poorly before extraction.

when mixed with honey they were essentially undetectable at 25mg/ml

worst slabs ever == best honey stiks ever!!!

:thinking:

you could just spin off the hte and decarb the thca, thatā€™s just as good/better than distillate

i dont make edibles out of diamonds and sauce. but they are still good.

doesnā€™t need to be diamonds, pan tek sugar is fine

1 Like