Mosaic_Co-Labs Review

I got in contact with Mosaic for a rather specific request in purchasing CBD distillate and I had a wonderful experience.

He was very prompt in always picking up the phone EVEN THOUGH I was only purchasing one kilo of distillate. Mosaic treated me with the same respect as any other client bulk or not.

Even went a mile further by distilling some material I said looked a little dark a second time for me (just one liter).

If your looking for a legitimate source who will not rip you off, treat you with respect and sel you top of the line quality oils/isolates do not hesitate to hit up @Mosaic_Co-Labs

Thanks again @Mosaic_Co-Labs !

P.s he will not try and middleman you either he was very honest in sending me along to other people if it would be easier for all of us ! Very refreshing.

8 Likes

I’ve heard otherwise… :eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for the review @FreeReggie and thanks for being such an easy client. You are legit in my book!

To be honest the reason it was such a smooth transaction was because we happened to both be in San Diego at the time. When it comes to shipping hot distillate I do not partake.

@CentralCAnna please share your experience with my company or are you going off hearsay?

3 Likes

@Mosaic_Co-Labs is the fucking man. Was able to overnight us material in a crunch. Stood in line for an hour just to get us our material in time. Great product, even better dude. 5 stars

3 Likes

I’m just glad I was able to rush that for you last minute :call_me_hand:

Thanks for the prompt payment and professionalism. You are solid in my book!

That’s definitely the fastest I’ve ever packaged and dropped 50 kg :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Figured I’d throw these reviews in also…

2 Likes

pics?

2 Likes

Of what? @FamilyFarms

2 Likes

My uncle was diagnosed with parkinsons, @Mosaic_Co-Labs sent me a liter of distillate for him. I’ve been making coconut oil infusions with it, for him, since. The distillate was high quality and has been working great to help control my uncles shakes

10 Likes

It’s positive to hear his shakes are not so extreme. Nature’s medicine is awe-inspiring. Let me know if you ever need more or anything else that can help. Blessings to your family :pray:

4 Likes

So you’re just throwing shade without any explanation? Wanna clarify what you mean by your statement.

3 Likes

Just had @Mosaic_Co-Labs drop ship a couple kg. Service was prompt and easy. Delivery was smooth. Product was excellent. What more can you ask for.

3 Likes

Mosaic co labs have been wonderful helping us with our lab build out. Thanks again

2 Likes

Nope, that’s in a thread. All good though, just click on his name, click on ‘message’ and you are good to go. Good luck

1 Like

Ya @Badfishy1 I explained the community guidelines to him. He’s a new member. I recently visited his facility and conducted a walkthrough to add as Level 3 CBD Slanger on the forum. We also installed a large pot still/recovery unit that came incomplete and without instructions…like we see so often…one of the benefits of working with my team is one of us speaks fluent Mandarin and can reach out to equip manufacturers in China for spec sheets and installation instructions…

It was an honest mistake and not a malicious attempt at doxxing.

There. He edited my name out :call_me_hand:

thanks @Cbdfountainmike and I’m glad to help your team anytime. Your whole team is an absolute pleasure to work with and has one of the most comprehensive supply chains established in the Pacific Northwest.

Everyone in the office has been loving your Ski Bee Dee Salve :green_heart:
Stay tuned for your Level 3 write up

3 Likes

Very happy with my experience. Would definitely do business with Mosaic again.

3 Likes

Thanks @DiggySoze glad you enjoyed your product :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Im very very pleased with the quality of service I received from @Mosaic_Co-Labs even though my order was not huge. I was honestly worried because im a newbie to the forum, but I took the chance and he came through for me! I honestly cant be more satisfied, super fast shipping, good communication, and quality.
:slight_smile:
Blessings~ :heart:

2 Likes

Happy to do business with you @extra-terrestrial

Thanks for the review

1 Like

I also had a good experience with Mosaic where I only needed a few kg of a specific type of cbd crude. Jesse found someone with the right stuff in a few hours and it was on our doorstep a few days layer.

3 Likes