Mosaic_Co-Labs Review

I met @Mosaic_Co-Labs a few months back down here in SoCal.

The guy has gone beyond and out of his way in helping us with multiple projects we have going on. He has helped us bring equipment costs down by weeding out over priced/unnecessary stuff we don’t need, offering a helping hand to our staff with dialing in the SOP’s for both quality and efficiency, and overall making sure our projects succeed.

He’s also got an amazing network and he has no problem connecting people together. I definitely felt the love :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@Batch you are an exceptional client and I look forward to helping out with many more of your endeavors. It has been great working with you :green_heart::muscle::call_me_hand:

Thanks for trusting me to source product to your specifications. I understand the need for certain consistency, potency and quality when performing R&D. I take requests very seriously and make sure I get exactly what’s needed for the job. It’s a pleasure working with you and your team @AlexSiegel

Anyone who needs, R&D, potency testing, tolling or remediation done I highly recommend @AlexSiegel and his team :call_me_hand::muscle::green_heart:

Thank you Mosaic!! Over the top assistance from Mosiac yet again. So thankful and impressed with their willingness to help us make contacts and get us moving in the right direction. They are willing to go out of their way to ensure we are taken care of. Thank you again and looking forward to working on this project.

1 Like

I am excited to see how it comes out too @Fullsailfarm

Thanks for the kind words :call_me_hand:

I recently started linking people I help throughout the day to this review thread.

Not only has the feedback been really uplifting but its also a testimony to how many people I connect the dots for on a regular basis.

And I do it 90% of the time without asking anything in return except lately been linking this thread for reviews like I said…and I do these favors because

A. We all level up together :muscle:
B. Leadership means being of service to your community
C. I like to see my peers succeed
D. One day when I need something this community just might help me out

Stack up those karma points and build a bridge to the future fam

5 Likes

@Mosaic_Co-Labs has been doing consulting with the company I am lead tech at for several months now and I have known him for a few years. His depth of knowledge and experience in the industry is among the best. We had a problem with being able to chill our extractor down for fresh frozen in the desert heat so he set up a solution that has our system frosty down to the last run of the day. I also initially learned distillation by working with him and am glad I got to learn at the outset from some one who has passion for making a quality product.

I do highly recommend.

2 Likes

To be fair I had to do some research on the methodology (in the manner in which were using it) so I gathered data from several engineer homies.

I had only used this method in Cold Traps prior to your facility…I’m happy it worked out for you guys @Fern.

I’ve got the rest of the parts for compliance and it sounds like automation should be coming soon from what your boss said.

Thanks again :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Mosaic is a righteous dude. Great to see people of this caliber in the extraction community. I was looking around for extraction work and he took the time to give me a call and sent my resume to a few companies he knows. Today one of those companies reached out. Very much appreciate you Mosaic.

4 Likes