Solid vs. Sleazy CBD Slangers LIST THEM!

What date exactly did you become unaffiliated with them?

so why charge people to sell here and take a sample if you are not going to inforce that the product
they are selling is what they gave you and that the product they gave you is up to spec.

the idea that you can charge people and ask for samples so they can sell unsafe products
makes you as responsible for there bad products as the people selling them if you
do not inforce the quality of there product.

in a way your saying give us money and send us a sample so it looks good and you have
free rain on the people here.

I can understand you can not inforce the transaction be fixed but you could at least
revoke there slanging status if the product that they gave you that you tested is not
the one that they are selling.

do you test the sample that is sent to you ?

can I send you sugar and then after paying you start selling sugar to everyone here as THCa ?

We do test the samples of CBD or hemp products/biomass/flower that are collected during verification.

We also verify Slangers state issued hemp licenses. Dont you think it’s more of the issuing agency’s responsibility to monitor the evolution of hemp derived products?

None of these research cannabinoids were being mass produced when @Future started the Verified Slanger labeling system. Let’s offer solutions for an ever evolving marketplace. And recognize the importance of attempting to provide ANY system of verification in the FIRST PLACE.

We cannot, for example, hate on the founding fathers for drafting a constitution that neglected to address the potential privacy concerns of facial recognition software… that’s just an analogy

6 Likes

I am not hating as I said in the last post I don’t buy or sell so …

there is a growing problem here though and its not futures fault but it is in this forums ability
to fix it.

I would suggest a win win situation for you.

lets say I want to sell CBD on here.

I have to send you a sample and you test it.

you get a 92.3% CBD test.

great I can sell 92.3% up to 100% plus or minus some percentage.

unless I state the percentage and supply analysis to prove it.

if I deviate from this I should get a warning.

if I deviate from this more than 2 or 3 time I have my slanger revoked for a period of time.

this is not to harsh but effective.

now lets say in the future I get in my head that I want to cook D8

I should have to send you another sample and pay you more money and the whole
process should start again as above.

you get payed more.

we get to know that people are accountable for there actions.

there will be a lot of slangers that may not be happy with this but if you keep the rates down

it is a good way to ensure that everything is above board.

plus it gives credibility to the slangers again.

again its nothing to me I have no intention of buying D8 or D9.

I love this forum and to be honest in time I will probably leave the people to deal with it them selves.

I am more than happy with the people I have got to now here and the knowledge I have acquired
in a very quick time that I would not have done with out this place.

I ment you no harm with my questions I am just sick of the bitching and if you answered them

and found a way to stabilize the trade that is going a little south here I think it would be good for the
community.

your answers showed no malice from this forum and I believe that you guys will endevour to

help the people who are upset here.

6 Likes

A review system is all that’s needed. If you sell crummy things on Ebay, you should expect to get crummy reviews. Its literally that simple.

19 Likes

So here is my list of good folks.

@Bret_HoneyGold (Denver, Co)
@FocusHempCo (Charlotte, NC)
@nostrum (Bridgeport, WV)
@Mosaic_Co-Labs (Sacramento, Ca)

I look forward to working with others and have been blessed to not have been burned. I feel like I’ve bought from some other vendors as well and am very sorry if I have not mentioned them.

Edit: forgot about @Octave !
I’ll likely be editing/ updating this over the next several days.

@Mosaic_Co-Labs made the clearest CBD distillate I’ve ever done seen. Straight fire. He will always go the distance for ya :wink:

@Bret_HoneyGold was kind enough to throw me an extra gift When I bought just a kg of isolate and a kg of broad spec dist. We had a little difficulty getting payment processed, but that was mostly my fault and he was diligent and courteous all the way through to where I came back for a larger order again.

@nostrum has EXCELLENT crude. The best I’ve seen by a long shot. They may not be in the cheap seats, but they do their very best at staying competitive and I believe that it is well worth the price.

@FocusHempCo I bought some amazing full spec dist with over 10% minors! I won’t buy full spec anymore unless it has numbers like that. I made a tincture with only 7% minors and people noticed right away. Now we are all spoiled and I’m getting down to the bottom!

@Octave is a great group a guys with a bright future on the horizon. Well organized, honest, and well priced. 10/10 would recommend.

My advice, if you’re buying small buy local.
If you’re buying big, fly out and meet them in person if the price is good enough not to buy local.
A handshake is worth 1000 emails. I’ve been lucky not to get burned. The CBD biz is was sleazier than the weed world ever was.

18 Likes

i also think @Luna_and_Skye has been getting some good reviews aswell

2 Likes

I agree with you opinion on the glass being half full. There is a solution here. I’m glad you have not gotten burned. Others have. One should be able to trust any level 3 "verified " slanger. But that’s not always the case. A review system is the answer.

6 Likes

@squig I appreciate the objective dialogue and constructive feedback

Let’s keep contributing these reviews!

5 Likes

I agree with the others on the list good experiences from all.

4 Likes

We’ve had good experiences purchasing from:

@FocusHempCo
@Octave

Also others I don’t know their F4200 names

4 Likes

Wiser words have never been written :+1:

Buying local also gives you the opportunity to know the exact extraction and post extraction processing used and the specific guys doing it. It also avoids cross state line transfers which reduces the risk/felony charges of transferring hot material.

5 Likes

This is why i havent been entertaining job offers from CBD companies, everyone is too crooked. Most of the industry is run by dbags trying to make a quick buck.

4 Likes

@Luna_and_Skye is first rate. You cannot go wrong with them. Price, quick to respond, no b.s.

3 Likes

Amen to that.

The last “CBD” company I worked for turned out to be crooks/liars/thieves.

5 Likes

@Bret_HoneyGold is first class. Very attentive and easy transactions. 10/10 recommend.

6 Likes

I recently had a good experience purchasing crude from @DeltaHemp.

Also have had outstanding customer support from @nostrum. A very unique and high quality oil.

@FocusHempCo was quite generous and very professional for a small order of CBG distillate.

Would like to also mention our resident vilified D8 vilian @CBDOKIE, promptly took care of my concerns and costs on some D8 that didn’t work out for me.

On the hardware side @BulkCarts came through strong on some GCell.

6 Likes

Delta hemp has very nice crude

1 Like

By which @_00 is saying @CBDOKIE is not-a-villan, for anyone not paying full attention…

8 Likes

@CBDOKIE also corrected my situation and made it right.

7 Likes