So here is my list of good folks.
@Bret_HoneyGold (Denver, Co)
@FocusHempCo (Charlotte, NC)
@nostrum (Bridgeport, WV)
@Mosaic_Co-Labs (Sacramento, Ca)
I look forward to working with others and have been blessed to not have been burned. I feel like I’ve bought from some other vendors as well and am very sorry if I have not mentioned them.
Edit: forgot about @Octave !
I’ll likely be editing/ updating this over the next several days.
@Mosaic_Co-Labs made the clearest CBD distillate I’ve ever done seen. Straight fire. He will always go the distance for ya ![]()
@Bret_HoneyGold was kind enough to throw me an extra gift When I bought just a kg of isolate and a kg of broad spec dist. We had a little difficulty getting payment processed, but that was mostly my fault and he was diligent and courteous all the way through to where I came back for a larger order again.
@nostrum has EXCELLENT crude. The best I’ve seen by a long shot. They may not be in the cheap seats, but they do their very best at staying competitive and I believe that it is well worth the price.
@FocusHempCo I bought some amazing full spec dist with over 10% minors! I won’t buy full spec anymore unless it has numbers like that. I made a tincture with only 7% minors and people noticed right away. Now we are all spoiled and I’m getting down to the bottom!
@Octave is a great group a guys with a bright future on the horizon. Well organized, honest, and well priced. 10/10 would recommend.
My advice, if you’re buying small buy local.
If you’re buying big, fly out and meet them in person if the price is good enough not to buy local.
A handshake is worth 1000 emails. I’ve been lucky not to get burned. The CBD biz is was sleazier than the weed world ever was.