MJBizCon Vegas GLG Events

Connor is my favorite f4200 character ever!

To keep this going over a year is epic. :rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Y’all both would never have grown as big as you did if you didn’t have the beef between each other pushing you. So I’ll say that has been healthy for competition.

It’s been a fun time and I’m sure there’s more to come.

1 Like

You and your stories sound suspect. But hey I guess I can still buy stainless from your website as time goes by per your last response.

o jeez here we go
into the maelstrom this thread also goes

3 Likes

Lol who moderates this website?

5 Likes

Don’t look at me. XD

Lmao if I even comment from my main I start fires. :rofl:

4 Likes

Not me either. I’m just considered a “leader”. lol. :rofl::joy::joy:

Who ever follows me is following me to hell. :flushed::flushed:

I think only @sidco, @Future, and @ky_cbd are active moderators.

6 Likes

I think @pdxcanna is too? Idk but I think @cxojinu is, but more on-call for like fun art stuff.

2 Likes

nope, I’m just level 4

3 Likes

Leader powa is all you really need. Can tear shit up easily. Why it’s something you cant get without it given. Lvl 3s can do even some annoying shit.

@Lightbulb you have no shame and you’re completely delusional if you think anyone is going to follow along your version of events. @ChangMinXD runs a huge operation that makes Summit look like a lemonade stand. None of his products have been revealed as scams, unlike those products pushed by you like the fraction finder, which at this point has a collection of negative threads related to customer complaints.

We’ve been through this about a dozen times and I’m sure we’ll do this again in a few months. Can you leave the forum alone and stop throwing stones when you live in a glass house?

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by!

1 Like

I don’t sell any products. None of that crap has to do with me. I said my opinion in the past about your snake oil. If you think you are so confident why didn’t you go confront Elliot with your hate in person last week. You had how many days to prove your nonsense propaganda you’ve been pushing?

I hate to see the wasted potential of this forum…

6 Likes

I was absolutely happy talking to hairdo about your systems and when I can afford to upgrade you are top of my list of calls to make.

Nah, it’s been peaceful as of late. This is hardly even at the name calling phase. We’re doing good.

Hairdo? Lmao okay nevermind. Slight name-calling spoke to soon.

Time to come back and read later lol. Go make something to eat.

Ive only lurked for years and attended some meetups but never MJbiz till this year. It was dead when i got there but i also was able to have meaningful conversations with vendors i cant usually talk to because theyve got better clients with a 6 figure budget for hardware and equipment. This year i got better prices and lower minimums direct from companies that i would be dealing with otherwise strictly through authorized resellers and local retailers. Companies removed some constraints to entry for the smaller operators this year reflecting how many big people have quit?

For all the righteous trolling of asian cart spammers here on the forum there were some companies that took it really well when mentioning the response to cart spam and acknowledged in between the hard time they received on future they found important feedback and understood partially(?) where people would poke fun at their misunderstanding of improving whats trendy vs whats needed and saw where we find it almost funny.

4 Likes

You guys have great equipment and Charlie is top notch as far as business development goes. .

1 Like

Chang answered before i did. I thought it was clear they arent going out of business

2 Likes

They had plenty of equipment and staff in the booth with lots of energy. It was a good showing.

5 Likes