MJBizCon Vegas GLG Events

We are hosting the normal big GLG party Wednesday evening

And a full day of knowledge on Thursday with the Symposium

A bunch of extra little events mixed in, including bacon, coffee, and morning dabs each day, a VIP dinner, and an after after party Thursday

And this year we are rolling out a new project

Collect stamps at the show and win prizes

GLG members, RSVP on the site for the party, and feel free to come over for the morning hour and after after party, hit me up for a discounted VIP dinner ticket

18 Likes

Can I sign up for the GLG events if I am getting a GLG membership through the passport?

The passport is separate from the Good Life Gang. If you are a GLG member, you can sign up for tickets for you and a plus one to come to the party.

1 Like

I will be giving my 2x GLG tickets away for any previous clients that arent in the GLG to check out one of their best parties.

8 Likes

Although if he collects all his stamps on Wednesday he gets a free Annual membership and that comes with a free ticket to the party!

6 Likes

Truth!

That’s great, Mike. Once you know who the lucky client is, send them my way and I’ll get them tickets.

3 Likes

I signed up for the event. If the get the tix emailed to me like always. I can just forward them. If not. I’ll send them your way. Appreciate it

3 Likes

Perfect!

Awe…the giving season is in the air.

4 Likes

Got a question for you guys, is the synopsis and white board session covered with a glg ticket or do you need to buy those to get into even with a glg ticket?

GLG membership gets you access to all of this years events except the High Steaks dinner, but I’ve got a 50% off code for any member looking to come eat too

4 Likes

Also,is the +1 automatically attached to the glg registration ticket? I didnt see a spot on the website when we registered to put a +1 like there use to be

Sorry for all the questions

It should be, I set it up for 2 spots. If you come with your GLG ticket (emails will go out next week with all the details) then you will automatically get a +1 at the door

5 Likes

I may or may not go, if I don’t I’ll have two tickets I’ll donate if possible to two lucky ducklings.

3 Likes

Are there any spots open still for the high steaks dinner? If there are can you dm me the 50% off code?

1 Like

If you’re coming to the show, pick up an Expo Passport this weekend for $25…

Finishing up the drive to vegas gonna make it to last couple hours of the expo today and go back for the full session at 10 tomorrow. Conference ticket is beyond my budget this year but looking forward to seeing everything at the expo ticket side.

1 Like

Friday is usually dead. You should be able to get a free ticket from someone leaving tomorrow but most people will be taking down their displays.

3 Likes

We did all the things! Great to see everyone!

2 Likes