Mixing Nic Salts with disty - Is this a thing?

Iv search the forums and read all threads regarding mixing them and no-one really gave a direct answer.

I tried today mixing some disty with my favourite E Juice with nicotine to fill my JUUL pods
i put it on a beaker on a magnetic heat stirrer with 2ml disty to 4ml of Juice mixed on high for about 30mins after a hour it separated which was expected but still tried anyways

i have to smoke tobacco in my spliffs for the nicotine rush so i would like to mix them…there isn’t much info on this even on google i can’t even find a product for sale that has both nicotine and thc

Couple people said i could use a homogenizer you think it would still separate? the E juice is 50/50 pg/vg

i have bought a CBD ejuice once which i mixed with my regular nicotine e juice and it didn’t separate. wouldn’t the same concept work for THC?

1 Like

http://future4200.com/search?q=nicotine+salts

1 Like

yeah man i read that thread but u didn’t say how you did it without it separating ? u just said that your supervisor asked you to do one for him and you failed but you didn’t specify your ingredients or your method just your THC%… the other guy in the thread was taking about using 80% MCT oil and only 10% disty and 10% nicotine which is very different than what i want … No where in that thread did anyone try homogenize … i read the thread bro lol and the 2 others … no-one gave a valid way how to do it … i also don’t see any products that contains both nicotine and thc even on the black market thats why i was even asking if its a thing…

Need to add something to the mix that both the nicotine salts and the disty are soluble in. An emulsifier like MCT.

1 Like

so if i added MCT to my mix it would hold everything together?

I don’t recommend it (for reasons you’ve read).

THC really doesn’t mix into PG or VG. huffing MCT sucks too.

didn’t catch that you’d “been there done that” as you’re asking essentially the same question other have, with “is this a thing” appended. suggesting (to me anyway) that you found no evidence that others are even asking

asking for clarification in one of the threads you hit is the more traditional approach around here. just a simple “hey, did you find solution?” might have gotten you a response from someone who had the same question months ago.

“the forums” to me implies forums (plural) other than this one.

had you said I’ve searched the forum (singular), I would have caught your meaning :wink:

I can’t tell you what the diluent the boss handed me. “mothers milk” was all the info he gave.

I’ve never seen VG/THC tinctures above 3% THC. I haven’t looked at PG. I’ve done 400+mg/ml in MCT, but vaping that sucked!

3 Likes

ok thanks

you might have more luck with an e-juice without the VG. some folks actually do their primary extractions in VG, but it seems like a terrible fit for that task.

yeah well i saw that most of the CBD E juices they use isolate and not distillate so maybe THC iso might be the key ? the disty it self won’t bind to the PG it will separate but i haven’t used a homogenizer before i just used the magnetic stirrer … was wondering if i used a diluent and blended it with my disty then mix it with my juice if it will work

I cant say whether MCT would work, it was just the first suggestion in my mind. What you could do if you wanted to give MCT oil a try is you could saturate the MCT oil with nicotine salts and then add that to your disty.

Since we know MCT is miscible with disty.

1 Like

Really should look for another option though, because MCT oil is no good to inhale. I wonder if terpene alcohols have any significant capacity to dissolve the salts?

yeah i not really even planning to try the MCT. might need to invent a dual chamber cart that burns the 2 a once lmao …

https://cannabisengages.com/product/1000mg-thc-vape-liquid-ease/

the ingredients say coconut based lol might be MCT

Lol just make a dual mouthpiece so you can hit two pens at once. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

https://www.vapehoneystick.com/beemester-twin-double-cartridge-battery-vaporizer.html

Make a 3D printed mouthpiece and you are good to go lol

1 Like

Ya. Or just get high and then vape like a normal person lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you right now. If you’re using JUUL pods that have a cotton wick system, you’re gonna have a bad time. Even if you successfully get your mix to homogenize.

2 Likes

Terps and plastic dont mix well either.

2 Likes

This too.