THC/ Saltnic mixture

Im working on a mixture of thc and pg base nicotine salts. Need any tips. So I’ve read a lot on thc and pg mixtures. It seems hard to get the 2 to mix properly. I want to be able to smoke as often as a nicotine vape and not get super stones so I would like about 50% distillate. If I mix 50% distillate, 35%PG, 10%pg base salt nic, and 5% terpenes do you think there will be any separation? Anything on the topic will help thank you.

1 Like

So you’re essentially trying to add some distillate to ejuice? I’m not sure about pg/distillate ratios but Im pretty sure the upper limit with VG is like 30% THC using a homogenizer. Is the nicotine salt essential (trying to kill two birds with one stone) or would you be willing to temper the high by just cutting with CBD distillate and adding terps for flavor?

I’m basically trying to get as close to a juul pod as I can but with a little bit of distillate. The nicsalts I’m using are in a pg base liquid. I’ve also heard vg will cause a lot of clouding. We’re you saying at most 30% of thc?

I just put the disty in pods. I can smoke that all day.

1 Like

Yes, that is what I’m saying. If the high is to intense with straight thc distillate, mixing in cbd distillate 47.5% each with five percent terps should give you something you can hit on all day long with no pg, peg, vg, or mct cut.

Edit: the cbd will help it flow in the Juul pod as well.

1 Like

The main reason for this is to have the distillate and nic salts combined. I’m trying to waste as little as I can with the trial and error process.

All of us legal folks can’t sell mixed product. Different licensing.

1 Like

I advise keeping your drugs separate.

Once mixed the dosing ratio is fixed…and chances are you don’t actually want that.

I had a supervisor ask me to make something like this up for him. I make it at 25% THC or so.

Problem was he was so addicted to the nicotine he couldn’t stop hitting it even after he realized he was so stoned he couldn’t navigate from work to his house!!

Even at 10% THC it was a fail.

If he wasn’t trying to drive it would have been hilarious…

“Christ I’m stoned” [puff] “shit, I didn’t mean to do that…”

6 Likes

It’s for personal use what kind of monster would sell that😂

2 Likes

By fail do you mean it still got him to stoned😂 The only part I’m really questioning here is if there will be a separation with the nicotine, pg, and distillate.

You’d have to use either MCT or PEG4 to prevent separation. I would advise against both but if I were forced to choose I’d go with fractioned MCT. Drop the PG altogether unless that’s your ejuice flavor base, but even then I’d use just enough to flavor it. As far as distillate percentage, 50% is waaay too much to hit like a Juul all day. You’re going to want to mix in the < 5% range.

Edit: Just re-read that your nicotine is PG base. Either way, I’d use PG only where you have to and MCT the rest. Order some good MCT though. Nothing off the shelf of your grocery store.

Ok so I’m gonna try 5% disty, 5% terps, 10% nic, and 80% Mct. I’ll get back on how it came out. Thankyou for the help🙏🏼

yes, 10% was a fail because user was rendered non-functional. I assumed he’d been smoking flower for years and could handle “flower potency”…but it wasn’t using it like flower. he was a cloud chaser and addicted to the nicotine.

1 Like