Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

Thank you so much @Roguelab. That means a lot! I appreciate all the input and assistance. I absolutely love being able to work with @HeisenbergInd. Not many people can say they work with their spouse!

9 Likes

Wow. Well at least you have a story to tell at Christmas dinner. :joy:

5 Likes

Sounds like you were showing Hector Salamanca who the real Heisenberg is.

Lol glad you canā€™t still count with all digits(hopefully)

3 Likes

Damn yo, what blew up in your hand?

2 Likes

Read above :joy:

@Mrs_Heisenberg crunching the numbers while I sit laid up in my theater room.

Not sure which view I prefer more :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

A few days in the chair & the goatee turned into a beard as the myth tells a legend.

5 Likes

I laughed wayyyy harder at that then I should have :joy:

3 Likes

@HeisenbergInd already looks like Grizzly Adamsā€¦pretty soon he will be sitting on that beardšŸ¤£

3 Likes

Iā€™m going for the Norse Viking look.

Iā€™m close to achieving full Valhalla :facepunch:t3::skull::facepunch:t3:

5 Likes

Crunching numbersā€¦hell I am doodling

9 Likes

Well, at least ya made my beard proper :wink:

4 Likes

@iontrap Could you test this?

1 Like

Well I am not happy with the resultsā€¦but not bad for my first time completely solo! I am thinking of running a second pass. Thanks @HeisenbergInd for all your support today!

3 Likes

Low yields? But great color!

1 Like

Colorā€¦ sheā€™s a perfectionist :wink:

3 Likes

I kept chasing a vac leak when I switched flasks between heads and bodies. Yield was not badā€¦color is just off on my first liter and a half.

2 Likes

Anyone shut up kca yet and claim that trophy thing?
Posted those results from @kcalabs along with pics of flasks.

2 Likes

One thing I keep in mind for vac leaks especially if not on the outlet joint for the head or in LS case on the connection for the laminar path either, but if youā€™re in a pickle & need a quick fix on parts that may have a leak you canā€™t fix right away or donā€™t have time to stop run etc, you can use hot glue to seal a joint up quick & pull back to vac while continuing to run. It peels right off. Doesnt get sucked through & can withstand a fair amount of heat.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a helluva idea!

3 Likes