Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

Real time isomerizations, updated with pictures/ videos and information to compare with each other @Miles-Beyond @HeisenbergInd @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy

20 Likes

Melted isolate and homogenized with heptane at 80c. Now letting stabilize at 50c before adding pTSA.

22 Likes

this is great to see and I think we would be a lot closer or have compliant D8 if people worked together more like this.

19 Likes

Precision is the key here, folks! Running 2.75k isolate to 2.75L of heptane to 27.5G of pTSA.

Pretty easy, huh? :wink:

29 Likes

Agreed!

I’m tired of people always slamming people. Don’t we get enough of that shit everyday?

We all have the same goal in mind and in my eyes, the faster we can do this as a cohesive group, the faster we can shut the “shirt tuckers” down and allow everyone access.

PS: My wife’s running this RXN so let’s give her some props being one of a handful of lovely ladies in this space of science :metal:t3:

50 Likes

This is great. Plumbing a chiller/heater right damn now.

12 Likes

parameters for heads atm

11 Likes

if your heads looks like that then it nothing but clear/yellow after that won’t ever oxidize

5 Likes

fingers crossed. im like a nascar pit crew right now changing out a chiller. Son-of-bitch-shit. (Stripes)

8 Likes

Hear here @HeisenbergInd and to Mrs. @HeisenbergInd for helping with what really matters

7 Likes

This is what everyone should be doing, I dont understand the secrecy surrounding how they isomerize cbd to thc, end of the day even if it’s a business for most people their not gonna lose any business due to sharing their sop, well done heisenbergs missus

14 Likes

I wonder if there are any plugins that @Future could install that would allow embedded live streams within the forums? Be really slick to watch @HeisenbergInd and Mrs. @HeisenbergInd conduct this process in real real time.

10 Likes

yep like live webinars for those who like sharing information, technique, equipment specs etc. killer idea @R3nder

7 Likes

Anyone have this issue with these pos?

1 Like

It just went nuts red-lined and now fried the temp probe. 2nd time in a month

Been there lol You got this man! I just moments ago slipped and poured about 2l of used shortpath vac pump oil all over the floor in the lab. I smell like bigfoots dick and none of my coworkers will come near me now hahahahhaha

9 Likes

We talked about a Twitch or YouTube channel to cover everything from simple extraction to chroma.

Probably get shut down for TOS violation (drug manufacturing :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:).

12 Likes

Gonna slow up a bit and add another kilo before the acid mix.

Why you ask?

Cause I fucking can.

And I just found a kilo I had hidden :rofl:

4 Likes

I had 1…

Just 1…

Now run the ones USA Labs has. Have 3 and 2 have been running over 2 years without incidence. The third I just picked up.

1 Like

Did you use any adsorbents in your bf? We were getting almost water clear with 5% carbon & 5-8% T-5. We did however have oxidation after transferring into jars.

1 Like