Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

Friggin LOL! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t tried that yet. Going to on Monday. Going to make crude tonight and tomorrow for next weekā€™s experiments

I took ptsa into mortar and pestle. Grind down super fine right before I add into flask. I added like 1/16 tsp every few minutes to allow it to contact more cbd upon entry. Ive seen it clump when all is dumped in at once. Thoughts anyone?

1 Like

What fluid are you running in it? If youā€™ve had it break twice in a month maybe itā€™s time for a huber?@huber_king_of_temp

I gotcha. Something I learned the hard way is not to go over 10% T-5. Came out clear but much more oxidized. T-5 seems to give better results than charcoal

2 Likes

The fluid was whatever they sent with it. Canā€™t remember. Looks like car antifreeze.
Weā€™ve got hubers in other areas of our labs. I just stole one from our isolate chamber. Hooking it up now

2 Likes

You can go a bit faster then then thatā€¦

But definitely grind it down. Iā€™ve had better success taking like 50 ml of heptane (depending on run size) and deduct it from my total for my RXN and add the acid to it. Letting it melt down and homogenize, then add that solution slowly to the CBD/heptane solution over a 5 minute period

5 Likes

Ahh Iā€™ll try that.

1 Like

Would the same apply if using toluene?

1 Like

Alā€¦

Mostā€¦

There!

3 Likes

Yeppers

1 Like

Wait a damn minuteā€¦I hear no metal playing. Itā€™s only coming out clear if thereā€™s doom playing

3 Likes

Peeking into the BF, color looks great. I think most of the heads are pulled

3 Likes

Heads flask has been pulled. Mains on da way

5 Likes

Acid added and off we go!

Iā€™ll document color changes with pics and times.

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™m in between songs thereā€¦

Misery Index jammin now

1 Like

Just added acid myself. Iā€™m shooting for a 1.5hr run time as my 1hr run still has ~5% d9.

2 Likes

I think I might dose myself since everything else is getting the acid treatment!

6 Likes

Running argon with thisā€¦

30 minutes in since acid was added. No color change. No exothermic reaction.

What role could argon have with this (considering I only run it for my D9 RXN and not for D8)? :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Jumped it to 55cā€¦ noticing darkening

4 Likes