Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

It’s the simple things that keep innovation going :wink:

2 Likes

Those were stellar numbers!

Toluene seems to be the way to go

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the toxicity analysis any day now… im excited to see how much I dig my own poison.

5 Likes

Lol I’m sure it’ll be pretty clean. The handful of us that do these actually care about the end product.

3 Likes

Made a bunch of these 30mg gummies from the yellow flask. Enjoying them thoroughly.

8 Likes

If anyone can make the same texture or just melt down & infuse the “Annie’s organic gummies” & keep that pop in your mouth texture, you’ll have the winning gummy IMO. Plus the cherry ,mango, strawberry pack is :fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

I call these “robot nipples”. They are very similar to a nice tender nip. Got that hooker fruit perfume thing going on too. Mmmm.

4 Likes

Hell yeah. Got both 100L vessels hooked up now and am thinking about it pretty hard… WFE is ready to make gallons.

3 Likes

I need to get some of those off of ya!

3 Likes

What is that funnel our spout your filling that bottle with??

Looks like metal funnel

2 Likes

What’s these results I keep seeing people asking iontrap forV

Are these golden kilos your production sop for d8 or attempts at new sop?

Wow you run your reactions superrr cold interesting

3 Likes

More complete conversion, less side products

3 Likes

So I pulled some older sops to play around with to see how there’s people out there not water washing (using much safer and weaker acids supposedly) so I pulled out our weakest acid sop and gave it a shot with some new tweaks.

This is the result

Didn’t finish the Spd myself so not sure how my tech managed to pull 1 totally clear kilo and 1 pink kilo lol.

But this was with no water washing, no filtration (short of a DE bed to make sure the powders were removed from solution after reaction)

This was 1st pass.

Checking PH on it tomorrow and waiting for potency results (this is not our standard method which is MANY more steps lol)

But was shocked that it came out water clear with just a 4 hour reaction with just 2 basic powders and that’s it

5 Likes

I agree with low and slow. But that’s like so low that I’m not sure there’s even anything happening ? Lol 35C is like just above room temp almost what’s that like 90C?

1 Like

Plenty of papers run at 0C or lower as well, depending on parameters.

I’m curious myself to see the results

1 Like

If he used t41 in the crc filtration that tends to lead to pink upon distillation if using the powder teks. Lle fixes it mostly but not always.

2 Likes

Stainless

1 Like