Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

Not sure really :joy::rofl::joy:

Last time we ran this, we ended up with 60% d9, 30d8 and like 6% cbd.

Switched a few things up and wanna see what the outcome is

8 Likes

Sheā€™s running this on a dried B80 cake right now.

First pass filterā€¦

This is 100% @Mrs_Heisenberg run here. Iā€™m out for a bit with a bum knee :man_shrugging:t3::roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Ooooh weeee! Nice work @Mrs_Heisenberg get it!!

4 Likes

Left is non filtered and right is filtered once.

6 Likes

Can we see your filter setup?

3 Likes

Itā€™s just a Buchner with filter paper on an erlenmeyer flaskā€¦

I have more sophisticated (stainless with sintered disc) but, for this, just keeping it simple.

6 Likes

Fair enough, I was curious the size filter and how quickly it moves 5liters.

Also wondering how Iā€™m going to fit a 300x1200mm column into my flow of things :thinking:

3 Likes

She was able to filter 5l (oil/heptane mix) in about 15 minutes.

She also did a magnesium sulfate cake prior to dry it out.

3 Likes

Why the translucency if you druedthesolvent with mgso4 ?

2 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like

I think heā€™s asking why the filtered solution is cloudy (and/or still has so much color) after drying and running through bento.

Translation accuracy statistics=50/50

Edit: 60/40

5 Likes

I figured. Just wanted clarification.

All I can say is it just does lol

My distillation perimeters that she will use would yield damn near water clear if not water clear.

Edit: It was a thinner cake on a Buchner (about 2 inches). Just wanted her to grab any sediment or ā€œnastiesā€ over color remediation

6 Likes

Ok makes sense since your aim is D9 at least high d9 if you where to extend reflux time full D8 conversion a double pass treu bento makes close to water clear

6 Likes

Correct! :grin:

3 Likes

5 Likes

So you roto off the ethanol and then dilute in heptane to LLE?

1 Like

Noā€¦

I put in 1.2L of heptane and 2L of water per liter of ethanol/isolate after the conversion into the reactor.

Rememberā€¦ water and ethanol are miscible. The water drags the ethanol out while the heptane stays behind. :grin:

Edit: Wellā€¦ @Mrs_Heisenberg did

7 Likes

She got it to rain lol

8 Likes

:kissing_heart: @Mrs_Heisenberg looking sharp
I envy you @HeisenbergInd my wife want s nothing to do with my hobby
As for woman in the industry I hope their numbers rise for there view on things is diffrent and interesting to say the least
@TurahTurah cracked part of the bleu diamonds code pretty fast as an example

14 Likes

There needs to be more women in the industry.

If it wasnā€™t for @Mrs_Heisenberg I wouldnā€™t have gone as far as I have. Sheā€™s come up with some killer ideas on custom equipment Iā€™ve had done. Helps with consults. For a nurse, she pretty damn good with cannabinoids.

Sheā€™s got her own experiments that will be coming up soon (Iā€™ll let her divulge that when sheā€™s ready :wink:).

10 Likes