Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

She got it to rain lol

8 Likes

:kissing_heart: @Mrs_Heisenberg looking sharp
I envy you @HeisenbergInd my wife want s nothing to do with my hobby
As for woman in the industry I hope their numbers rise for there view on things is diffrent and interesting to say the least
@TurahTurah cracked part of the bleu diamonds code pretty fast as an example

14 Likes

There needs to be more women in the industry.

If it wasn’t for @Mrs_Heisenberg I wouldn’t have gone as far as I have. She’s come up with some killer ideas on custom equipment I’ve had done. Helps with consults. For a nurse, she pretty damn good with cannabinoids.

She’s got her own experiments that will be coming up soon (I’ll let her divulge that when she’s ready :wink:).

10 Likes

At least she’s got good taste in music :man_shrugging:t3: :joy:

7 Likes

She’s gotta learn to upload these herself :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

You should add that to Artwork from science. Nice pic.

2 Likes

Thanks! I had considered it, but I will do that now!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! Special thanks @HeisenbergInd for the press! It’s pretty insane I can save your life and get you stoned all at the same time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

That’s a quality partner right there

7 Likes

It’s come in “handy” before.

Huh, @Mrs_Heisenberg :wink:

Edit: Before any of you perverted fucks get any ideas, I lopped off two fingers a few years back and she applied the tourniquet and rushed me to the hospital for emergency surgery to reattach them.

14 Likes

Dayum… :joy:

2 Likes

Super impressed with your solo work while Mr.Berg is recovering! It is SOO much easier having another person in the lab that knows what’s going on! I’m looking forward to getting the results back from my latest run. Will share data once I get it. Congrats on the successful and clean conversions!

5 Likes

Sorry for the insensitivity but that’s some pretty funny shit lol

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

It happened during a “nooner” while the kids were in school.

I
Shit
You
Not

Happened in the shower. Put my hand through the shower door. The anesthesiologist asked when the last time I had a shower…

Already told the surgeon. So him, the wife, and myself busted out laughin.

Seen the ER dr about a year later and he started bustin out laughing while I was waiting for an X-ray in the hall (totally unrelated matter ) :joy:

5 Likes

well, if there’s something worth getting two fingers chopped off for…

How did the reattachment go?

3 Likes

@Mrs_Heisenberg will post after being splinted up and removal of the bandages after 6 weeks

They still tingle, can move em almost 100%, cold weather kills still so working with dry ice sucks. :roll_eyes:

They had to cut down into my hand to retrieve the tendon on the ring finger.

6 Likes

That’s the one to feel lucky for!

3 Likes

Six weeks post op

6 Likes

needs more B80

10 Likes