May Member of the Month! Congrats MagisterChemist!

Tossing @NewLevelProcess in the running for getting published!

16 Likes

@Miles-Beyond amd @HeisenbergInd for the real Time dedication

5 Likes

It’s on the front page when you login to GoodLifeGang.tech

1 Like

You placed an order and it was confirmed, but no labcoat ever came?

Can you email Jresh@goodlifegang.tech, she will get to the bottom of it for ya

3 Likes

Second (or third +) @MagisterChemist for his DIY membrane post.

A membrane unit mfg giving out the inside scoop needed for the average guy to play ball is the cornerstone this forum was built on.

21 Likes

I’ll try again

I nominate @emdub27 and/or @Flowerman (if I’m able to nominate 2)

Love reading what they have to say, every post drops some good Info (regarding growing)

5 Likes

I don’t see any reason why you can’t nominate 2, but just in case anyone has issue with it. I second your nomination for @Flowerman ! I was actually going to nominate him myself for his contributions in the silica thread, and his detailed answers for formulations and everything! Definitely MOM material, and I appreciate your contributions @Flowerman! I’m looking forward to getting to a place where I can grow again, and try some of the stuff.

5 Likes

I’m also nominating @COVID-69 for his instructions on building a solid brand and business! If anyone has issue with it, please say so. I know it’s 2 I nominated, and a third I’m supporting the vote on. SO I’m ok if someone has issue with it, just please speak now or forever hold your piece!

9 Likes

I’d like to nominate anyone who doesn’t try to fuck people over.

20 Likes

I nominate @TwistedStill for being ambitiously humane, and unflinchingly generous.

13 Likes

I’ll second @COVID-69 for not only some great guidance, but also for helping me to put my finger on what has been holding me back from success in business.

8 Likes

Much deserved.

Real human…

8 Likes

Where can we see the past winners and current nominees?

@sidco where dat?

8 Likes

Current nominees should all be in this thread if you scroll down through the post. I haven’t compiled the list together yet. Give me a bit and I’ll go through and put them all in 1 post.

3 Likes

OK! So WOW!!! We have a full group this month, and it’s awesome for everyone to nominate everyone that was nominated. Regardless of whomever wins, you guys are all winners! I think that just to have the community to mention you all, and then support everyone’s nomination is as good as winning in my book! Granted you get all of the perks for actually winning, just know that you all are loved, and cared for. All of you make this place what it is, and I’m honored to be able to share this space with all of you!
@MagisterChemist for his membrane TEK drop
@CBDOKIE for his help in keeping moveweight out of the slammer
@Lincoln20XX for his continued contributions across many fronts
@TwistedStill for being the amazing human that he is
@Miles-Beyond Continued contributions on the real time D8 process
@HeisenbergInd Continued contributions on the real time D8 process
@NewLevelProcess for getting his paper published on NSAIDS
@emdub27 Continued contributions in the plants department
@Flowerman for his contributions in the flower, and silica threads
@COVID-69 for his well thought out, and articulated post on building brands
Sidco_Cat for busting a scammer, and bringing the food bank a fundraiser from us
Now, I’ll leave this up to all, but someone nominated potguru1notascam for being hilarious. I’ll leave it up to you all as to whether or not you want him on the vote. I figured if anything, getting mentioned among the greats in this list is reward in and of itself! Full docket for this month, but we still have 5 more days until I put up the vote! If there’s anyone else, or if there’s issue with anyone on the list, please speak now or forever hold your piece!

I had to un-tag some people because I can only list 10 users in a single post, but everyone in this list stands. It’s amazing and awesome that we have this many members to honor this month. I hope that we can continue to keep the momentum that we have currently!

13 Likes

Another list of hitters this month :muscle::muscle: proud to be surrounded by such a productive group of degenerates. Congratulations all who are on the list so far. Much deserved recognition for everyone tagged :pray:

14 Likes

they might not take kindly to that as i think im the only one on the forum that proudly associates with being a degenerate.

:laughing: :roll_eyes: :laughing:

8 Likes

I feel that lots of us technically fall under that adjective per this definition:

1. having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable

Normal is boring.

5 Likes

just saying i dont here many refer to themselves as one. I know my actions are far off one of a responsible business owning parent in my 40s. Trust me…most i do isnt normal… and shouldnt be followed!

6 Likes