April Member of the Month iLLNyeThe ShatterGuy

I’m all for it! Does everyone agree that a fair approach is to hook up @Cloner with the GLG Membership, Lab Coat, etc?? Runner up, doesn’t have a membership, huge part of our community. Yays… Nays ? @Future @Capttripppp

Yeah 10000% Absolutely everyone on this months MoM has contributed soooo much. Definitely no doubt there :raised_hands:t4:

12 Likes

Hook him up!

5 Likes

@Cloner has done an extreme amount of charity lately!

There’s a reason he was runner up. :pray: :+1:

Edit… congratulations, you definitely deserve this and it was a pleasure to have met you at the last sesh :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Hell yeah! It’s all you, so whomever you feel best about giving it to!

1 Like

I very much appreciate the notion! Thank you all! I will accept your kind gesture but will donate the value of a years cultivator membership to @Sidco_Cat and the food bank!

Thanks again! I enjoy being apart of this community and hope to continue to add value!

17 Likes

You are the best!

7 Likes

@cloner is definitely super generous and deserving of the membership

10 Likes

Yes!!!

4 Likes

This!!

Cloner for MOM rewards!

6 Likes

Bro… you absolutely deserve it and thank you for all that you do for our community!!

@Capttripppp @Future @Sidco_Cat

I’d like to pass the MoM GLG membership and everything to @Cloner :raised_hands:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

And thank you to everyone in our community! I keep meeting so many more members in our growing community and everyone is truly continuing to help each other. It’s fucking amazing! My gratitude goes out to everyone who keeps the movement pushing!

#goodhash #goodfood #goodpeople
#leveluptogether
Gang fucking gang :call_me_hand:t4:

11 Likes

Vote for may thread?

1 Like

What do you mean? @Cloner will be the recipient of @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy’s gifted GLG membership etc. It’s his choice who he wants to give it away to, so no vote on the recipient. It’s a straight up gift for @Cloner being fucking righteous!

But I have started the May MOM thread if there is someone that you would like nominate for this month.

4 Likes

I wish to make a nomination for may.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Here you are Good Sir: May Member of the Month! Get in your Nominations! - Meta / The Polling Booth - Future4200 Just mosey on over here, and drop the name in a post, and I’ll make sure they get added to the vote!

5 Likes

DUDE… you’re fucking dope! I’m all for that!!
:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:
@Cloner
@Sidco_Cat
@Future

Yo dude! That’s awesome!
@Future I’d like to pay for a membership for @Cloner Since he’s giving his proceeds to Cat’s food bank! I’ll CashApp you the membership funds for Cloner right now.

@Cloner GLG membership coming your way!

6 Likes

You guys!!!

2 Likes

You’re all good to go brother. Welcome to the gang! :raised_hands:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

#leveluptogether

3 Likes

Wow, Thanks so much! I think @Future had already granted me GLG after I made my donation. I am so grateful! But thinking maybe we paid twice? If so can you donate the @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy cash app funds to @Sidco_Cat, @Future?

I look forward to the next meet up I can attend. Thanks again!

6 Likes

Hahah hell yeah! Yeah, I’m sending in funds as well. :raised_hands:t4: #community

2 Likes