April Member of the Month iLLNyeThe ShatterGuy

On the 1st of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month

The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups.

Alright here we are gentlemen, and ladies! Poll for the April Member of the Month! Lets give it up for ALL of our nominees!!! All of them have contributed greatly to this forum as a whole, and through/with them you’re advancing things quickly! All of you deserve recognition, so make no mistake… YOU ALL ARE WINNERS ALREADY IN MY BOOK!!!

MOM April, 2021
  • illNyeTheShatterGuy
  • TheLastHasBender
  • mj_martini
  • RockSteady
  • Cloner

0 voters

Poll will close automatically on the 30th @ 800 am
Come one guys, and gals!!! Get your votes in, and lets hit over 100 votes this month! All polls in this section will remain in the very first post in every thread. Easier to go right to where the vote is! So let’s get them in, and honor one of these Men because they are worthy of honor from us!!! They’ve given back, and now lets show them we care by picking a TRUE Member of the Month!!!

12 Likes

Paging all @trust_level_3 you guys are the most frequenting and contributing users and should have an opinion on this.

This award is a great way to recognize the efforts of those nominated and also give them the opportunity to be official GLG members.

It would be amazing to see more engagement in these polls :pray: let’s show some love to our MoM prospects

22 Likes

I voted twice today ( here & the other thread)

6 Likes

Just an fyi I didn’t get a notification for the level 3 tag and im assuming no one else did either.

But i do agree we need some more engagement on this! its a great way to boost people up and get more positive content on the forum!

12 Likes

If I remember, @sidco said the community @‘s are silenced

3 Likes

For large groups, yeah, only mods and admins can call. Everyone can @trust_level_4 though.

6 Likes

Well that’ll make cleanups easier

2 Likes

I voted! Tough choice, as always. I LOVE free SOPs.

10 Likes

Page received this time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I muted that thread new thread.

2 Likes

I voted.

If I get this months “MoM”… I’d like to donate all the winnings to the next person who doesn’t have a GLG membership, lab coat, etc. :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

@Capttripppp
You’re slaying it!! Appreciate all the hard work :handshake::100:

13 Likes

100% @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy for MOM. He literally held my hand (And still does lol) while teaching me the ropes. I can say from experience that his number one priority is the community at large.

6 Likes

Only cuz your hands are so smooth :man_dancing:t4::shushing_face: Thought we were going to keep this a secret. Psh, fine… tell all it is. Hahah

#itputsthelotiononaaronsskin
Haha

#communityfirst
#ganggang

4 Likes

I’ve gotten a nice hug or two, but never hand holding. Gersh. I guess I need to work on that

5 Likes

Sooo smooooth. image

3 Likes

Lol lol. It’s quite nice

1 Like

Bump for the voting! But also can we pin this to the top of the front page?

@sidco you the man!!
@Future
@trust_level_4

@Capttripppp i just wasn’t sure if you had that powa ATM for this category ( or if discourse would allow that?)

3 Likes

Not to my knowledge, but Sidco took care of it

1 Like