April Member of the Month iLLNyeThe ShatterGuy

I nominate @Kingofthekush420 for punching @iontrap in the mouth! :partying_face:

5 Likes

37 voters left

Come on @trust_level_3 and @trust_level_2@trust_level_4 u might as well vote also

@trust_level_5. Yeah thats just me jk

2 Likes

When you say

Blockquote

What does that mean?

2 Likes

@trust_level_2
@trust_level_3

4 Likes

@Capttripppp wanted a minimum of 100 voters for this one or he wouldn’t be happy he said

3 Likes

damn i did it wrong? Whoopsy daisy

2 Likes

Gotcha. That’s amazing to me. This site gets 2,000,000 unique page views monthly. There are really not that many folks who post. I’m always surprised how few people at GLG events have ever posted or even know about the forum. Go figure.

6 Likes

Come my people’s! 5 days left, and 24 votes to hit 100!!! I don’t really feel like calling in the whole trust level… Yet…

6 Likes

Last Day my people’s!!! Let’s get those last minute votes in! I’m not going to use/abuse the calling all trust levels… I feel that it being brought up to the top should be enough for those that give a shit! We’re almost at 100…

4 Likes

Bump.

Who hasn’t voted ya buncha non voters?!

Did this really happen? In real life? Or are you speaking figuratively?

4 Likes

I nominate my self because i can

4 Likes

Figuratively lol, it was cause kotk posted a nd olivetol coa from kca

4 Likes

Ahh, ok. Makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up brother :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

No worries! Gang gang :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

CONGRATS to @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy!!! You are our April MOM!!! I can’t edit the title for some reason (maybe because it’s pinned?)
Can someone update the title? @Killa12345 ?

12 Likes

Hes speaking figuratively, I never believed the dude about his olivetol claims and I proved him wrong about all d8 having olivetol in it

2 Likes

There was a coa that had shown it from kca already it’s not in it all but is in some.

Congratulations @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy :metal:t3::metal:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you brother!!! Super pumped and honored to be this months MoM :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

9 Likes