April Member of the Month iLLNyeThe ShatterGuy

Pass that GLG to runner up? :heart: :gun::gun:

4 Likes

I recommended a member that really can’t afford a membership. I think everyone on the list either has 1 already, or could easily purchase 1.
But ultimately it’s up to the winner!

2 Likes

@sidco @soxhlet why did i lose the ability to change some titles a while back

2 Likes

congrats!!! to @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy … if membership is up for grabs please add my name to raffle! one luhv

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s because this title is pinned, and that’s why we can’t edit it. Because I can edit other titles, just not this one

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pinned, like @Capttripppp mentioned.

1 Like

Put the requested title edit here and one of us can change it for ya.

Well done @illnyetheshatterguy. You can either hand off the GLG membership or we can collectively select a deserving forum member to join the gang. Your call

12 Likes

Does @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy have a lifetime membership already bc mom is lifetime right

4 Likes

He’s definitely a good part of the GLG. Helped host events / I believe ambassador or some role within it. Love his beamer.

3 Likes

Hey brother, need your help with this one. @Capttripppp
You have more insight than I do on this. Is there any of the nominees that DON’T have a GLG membership? I’d like to give the Lifetime membership to an individual who deserves it :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

There is a setting that locks a post after it’s edited by an admin.
For things like this, @admins and @moderators should unlock the OP after changing the title to give control back to the user.

4 Likes

Thank you brother! Thanks for starting allllllll of this for everyone! We all wouldn’t be here without you!!

Yes, I’d love for everyone to collectively select who receives the membership into the gang. :raised_hands:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m already a lifetime member, have my lab coat, etc. Absolutely want the pass the MoM “Lifetime Membership” and Lab Coat to the next individual. :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

I’m not exactly sure of all of the members that are on SSDI, or living off of some type of disability. I know of 1 for a fact, but I don’t just want to throw his business out into the open. I’ll DM you who I know, but maybe it would be better thing to have a community vote if there are a couple.? I’m not sure of what would be best, but maybe @sidco or @Future know of more than the 1 member I know of.

1 Like

Does unemployment count? Asking for a friend. Haha. Just kidding. I don’t even get that anymore.

1 Like

There damn near giving it away here in cali

2 Likes

Cloner doesn’t have one and he was runner up for doing good for this community.

All the other cats you went up against that month are good people.

8 Likes

@Hansel 4 GLG 2021

2 Likes

Def got jipped that nobody decided to vote when I was offering weights. I was like wtfawk

Shedtek is real

6 Likes

I do it for the people.

2 Likes