May Member of the Month! Congrats MagisterChemist!

I’m also nominating @COVID-69 for his instructions on building a solid brand and business! If anyone has issue with it, please say so. I know it’s 2 I nominated, and a third I’m supporting the vote on. SO I’m ok if someone has issue with it, just please speak now or forever hold your piece!

9 Likes

I’d like to nominate anyone who doesn’t try to fuck people over.

20 Likes

I nominate @TwistedStill for being ambitiously humane, and unflinchingly generous.

13 Likes

I’ll second @COVID-69 for not only some great guidance, but also for helping me to put my finger on what has been holding me back from success in business.

8 Likes

Much deserved.

Real human…

8 Likes

Where can we see the past winners and current nominees?

@sidco where dat?

8 Likes

Current nominees should all be in this thread if you scroll down through the post. I haven’t compiled the list together yet. Give me a bit and I’ll go through and put them all in 1 post.

3 Likes

OK! So WOW!!! We have a full group this month, and it’s awesome for everyone to nominate everyone that was nominated. Regardless of whomever wins, you guys are all winners! I think that just to have the community to mention you all, and then support everyone’s nomination is as good as winning in my book! Granted you get all of the perks for actually winning, just know that you all are loved, and cared for. All of you make this place what it is, and I’m honored to be able to share this space with all of you!
@MagisterChemist for his membrane TEK drop
@CBDOKIE for his help in keeping moveweight out of the slammer
@Lincoln20XX for his continued contributions across many fronts
@TwistedStill for being the amazing human that he is
@Miles-Beyond Continued contributions on the real time D8 process
@HeisenbergInd Continued contributions on the real time D8 process
@NewLevelProcess for getting his paper published on NSAIDS
@emdub27 Continued contributions in the plants department
@Flowerman for his contributions in the flower, and silica threads
@COVID-69 for his well thought out, and articulated post on building brands
Sidco_Cat for busting a scammer, and bringing the food bank a fundraiser from us
Now, I’ll leave this up to all, but someone nominated potguru1notascam for being hilarious. I’ll leave it up to you all as to whether or not you want him on the vote. I figured if anything, getting mentioned among the greats in this list is reward in and of itself! Full docket for this month, but we still have 5 more days until I put up the vote! If there’s anyone else, or if there’s issue with anyone on the list, please speak now or forever hold your piece!

I had to un-tag some people because I can only list 10 users in a single post, but everyone in this list stands. It’s amazing and awesome that we have this many members to honor this month. I hope that we can continue to keep the momentum that we have currently!

13 Likes

Another list of hitters this month :muscle::muscle: proud to be surrounded by such a productive group of degenerates. Congratulations all who are on the list so far. Much deserved recognition for everyone tagged :pray:

14 Likes

they might not take kindly to that as i think im the only one on the forum that proudly associates with being a degenerate.

:laughing: :roll_eyes: :laughing:

8 Likes

I feel that lots of us technically fall under that adjective per this definition:

1. having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable

Normal is boring.

5 Likes

just saying i dont here many refer to themselves as one. I know my actions are far off one of a responsible business owning parent in my 40s. Trust me…most i do isnt normal… and shouldnt be followed!

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: miamiiii

You’re the blueprint for dads working at home.

1 Like

Thanks for the votes! That’s very nice of you both. I would love to get into GLG this way. I didn’t know about the member of the month until this thread; ditto for GLG. I feel honored to be listed with so many members I respect. I need to spend more time here because I’m missing out considering the many highly skilled, intelligent, and helpful people post to this site.

However, I’m not sure if my contributions thus far are more worthy than the other members listed. I have been thinking recently (before these votes) that I should share a lot more with this community, offering greater assistance in my areas of expertise. I am well versed in many aspects of cultivation, including nutrition, fertilization, IPM, biostimulation & biostimulants, phytochemistry, photobiology, photometrics, and design of grow rooms, plant growth chambers, irrigation systems, drying rooms, and so on.

Frankly, the reason I haven’t done so previously is that I have limited free time. So maybe an AMA thread would be an excellent place to start, as well as picking out a few of the most active threads where people post questions.

7 Likes

I would like to note, I appreciate the nomination, but I currently do this in such a way that a GLG membership and the like probably wouldn’t do me as much good as some of these other people. I am incredibly unprofessional in my cannabising, and I’m sure these other folks would be able to benefit in a greater way than I.

10 Likes

I still nominate you for simply being a fuckin soldier, and a great craftsman. Hope to get more ceafts some day, and you and fickle got the red carpet you guys ever make it down this way

14 Likes

The Poll is Up!!! Get your votes in! Poll will close on Sunday the 30th @ 8am EST.

3 Likes

Had to vote for myself :joy:

6 Likes

We had a good crop this month (and i don’t just say that because I’m on it)!

5 Likes

No doubt!

Everyone’s a winner in my eyes

3 Likes