March Member of the Month is @cyclopath

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month”

@Sidco_Cat is already the forum MOM! She doesn’t have to be voted in, she already is! Take it up with her if you dare…
The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated. I’m going to ask that a nominee receives a “second” to their nomination to be eligible for the vote, in hopes of keeping things orderly in the competition.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups. (Transferrable prior to registration at GoodLifeGang.tech)

Let’s try to take this at least semi seriously and show some recognition for those working hard to help us all level up together. There are so many members offering knowledge bombs freely here, it can be hard to narrow it down to one each month. They all are winners in my eyes!

Past winners:
March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweedledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerliteRN
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69
July 2021 Akoyeh
August 2021 Thumper
September 2021 thesk8nmidget
October 2021 pupparoo
Novenmber 2021 TheGratefulPhil
December 2021 TwistedStill
January 2022 SubstituteCreature
February 2022 BigM

6 Likes

Nominations for March from the February thread:

@cyclopath and @ky_cbd, both with a second :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I already can’t decide! There are so many good candidates every month.

I met about a dozen guys this week who told me they were on the forum as lurkers. EVERYONE is a lurker, really. But also, check out those numbers that @sidco posted on our anniversary. Out of 35,000 registered users, something like 4-500 actually post. Someone can go find the numbers, but the gist is accurate. There are very few active users compared to the tons of people who read and learn.

All the more reason why I really appreciate those who invest the time in posting here. :heart::heart:

15 Likes

Ha, that’s interesting. I always like it when someone posts who hasn’t been on for like 2 years before.

4 Likes

Yes, me too. It’s like an old friend comes into the bar. Speaking of friends, @AlexSiegel did a great job this weekend at @Waxplug1 's house.

7 Likes

There are truly great people who provide/share lots of great information it’s really hard to choose one.

4 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Bret_HoneyGold for the grassroots work he’s doing in his region and beyond.

8 Likes

Shoot, I’m late with the poll. I’ll put it up tomorrow at some point to give a little more time for a few more nominations and seconds. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not to piggy back, but @Bret_HoneyGold has helped us so much get going.

Thank you brother!

4 Likes

That’s not a piggyback, that’s a second!

3 Likes

Ima throw @dapperdabman out there again because he’s one of the most solid dudes with the biggest heart you could ask for - love that guy!

8 Likes

Love all y’all thank you @Sidco_Cat @TheFattyMcCoy

9 Likes

Can’t thank you enough. Would be awesome to win.

I’d like to throw @Boomtownpharms into the mix. Always willing to offer his expertise & provide inspiration- we’re fortunate to have him around.

13 Likes

I gotta give @DapperDabMan another vote. Definitely one of the cooler people on here.

8 Likes

I’ll second boomtown

8 Likes

Thank you for the kind words bro :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Right on! I’ll get the poll up in a while.

1 Like

I’ll keep the backing up for @ky_cbd. :green_heart::facepunch:

10 Likes

I nominate @ky_cbd as well. Dude is a G

12 Likes

Poll is up in the first post. :slight_smile:

1 Like