March Member of the Month is @cyclopath

I appreciate being nominated @Sidco_Cat and @bigm

My actual plan is just to keep these cannabinoids as legal as possible in as many states as possiblbe. I am not actually a stoner anymore as a lot of y’alll know of on future, but CBN and THCv are miracle nutraceuticals for me… THCv allows me to work 16 hours with prolbem. and no tweakness (i.e caffeine or adderall). in my opiniojn THCv is too good to be true a cannabinoid that allows you to supress your appetitei and allow you to have. a clear headed focus all day… It think as like a 30% of limitleaa pill. (good brandingl CBN also knocks me the hell out, ofcourse depenidng on the dose there is still a hangover but my opinion is thqt is either equal to melatonin or slightly betterr,

I think it will be one of the mosrt import cannibnoids in the next few years. regardless i am going to continue to lobby and fight for theser cannbinoids wherethere rhet are d8 whtaever it does not matter to me… Farm bill is suppose to be good fo the nedt 18 months rougly so lets keep inventinfly safel ofcfourse and keep comming up with new cannbinoids that cure serious ailemnets…

Wiith all that being asid i need as much help as possilbe with local people in GA, VA, KY, IL, and etc. on fighting this this stuffl Whether you like deltq 8 thc or not the reality is the R&D on cannabinoids are extremely important…

Feel free to edit these typos it is late in vegas for me… but wanted to get this out there.T

9 Likes

I didn’t know this was that kind of website :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Curious what that means?

1 Like

Just having fun with a typo, my bad.

5 Likes

I’ll give ya a hint

4 Likes

Who would be the f4200 house dom??

Split to meta if needed :wink:

4 Likes

Oh god - if this gets split I’m all over making this the most inappropriate shit possible

2 Likes

If by dom, you mean someone telling you to be nice, drink water, have a poop and take care of your community. I am that Bitch. If that’s not what you mean, please split the thread and I promise not to look. There’s stuff that Mom just doesn’t need to see.

But when you get tired of that thread, and people were mean, and you haven’t been taking care of yourself. Come back. I will tell you to be nice, drink water, have a poop and take care of your community.

16 Likes

There is a stupid amount of typos…

This post absolutely made my morning! Haha!

1 Like

I haven’t slept in two days, just now realizing what i am done hahal Bring it on haha

Definitely deserve that one.

3 Likes

Happens to the best of us my friend!

1 Like

Bret,
We are feverishly trying to hold onto all naturally occurring and synthetic noids, but when you have reefer madness 2022 it’s hard to get them to even listen. We have medicinal and recreational cannabis here just no retail. They are too dumb to think if they just let retail open up people most likely would lean towards D9, but as of now D8 rules the store shelves here in Virginia. Rather than even ask us how we mfg it, they just tell everyone “you gotta soak cbd in battery acid for 3 days” and my gosh the children…they were never concerned when I used to buy dime bags in 7th grade (1987) next to the tetherball court…shake my damn head.

2 Likes

The Mom Dom

4 Likes

Feeling inclined to join @SubstituteCreature
in spreading some positivity today?

How about voting for your March MoM?

9 Likes

Too late! He won last month. Well deserved

2 Likes

Being voted in because of helping out my fellow forum members and just being known as a nice dude is a serious point of pride of mine. Thank you guys so much again :slight_smile: You two in specific were very instrumental in me opening up on here so thank you guys again

9 Likes

I wanna nominate @RockSteady for next month

6 Likes

Seconded for @RockSteady next month :call_me_hand: his continued push on 3d printed stuff to help us is awesome.

Those mushy totes are pimpin!

8 Likes

Prove this to me

2 Likes