Making thc lemonade/juice

hello, i am looking to make thc lemonades with distillate. i am looking to run different flavors and make on a production scale of 1000+ a week. if you have any experiance with making thc lemonades/juice please contact me.

1 Like

@Killa12345 should be the best on here for making lemonade!

why… cause im soo sour??? lol :joy: :rofl: :joy:

9 Likes

Find someone with either water soluble thc or you can make a spray style sugar & mix that into the lemonade. (That may not be best bet though)

1 Like

No lol, lemonade seems like a Florida thing.

6 Likes

That’s just that piss yellow water they have their right @Killa12345? :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m no expert here, but I do have a large Myer lemon tree in the backyard. I make lemonade from time to time with the lemons from the tree and the giant basil plant we have. Sweet basil and Myer lemons are a great combo.

10 Likes

Sounds fire! I like cayenne / maple. I sent a dm @unimed

1 Like

I make teas with infused honey JUST SAYING

6 Likes

looks delicious

1 Like

We drink our piss here in Fresno, too dry for swimming… not enough piss.
Most if not all our water is well water up here, it is pumped from the ground. To replenish the aquifer they literally have flood planes to distribute the h20 “leaky meadows” .All of that flood water is treated waste water , eg the piss and shit… At least @Killa12345 gots that moisture!

5 Likes

1/4 jar is all you need. I had a good friend drink a full jar mixed with a Starbucks refresher one day, his ol lady said he showed up stoned out of his mind & almost pale faced. I warned him only take a 1/4 cause they were around 4500mg a jar. He didn’t believe me.

3 Likes

That’s awesome, my dream one day is to move to the Caribbean and have a home more in the mountains with a nice farm of exotic fruits. And weed lol

4 Likes

Yeah, fruit trees are a weakness of mine…love that shit almost as much as weed!

5 Likes

The best lemons I ever had was in cartagena colombia, they were almost sweet, as were the women…

2 Likes

you ever try a lemon with a miracle berry? It is a real mind bender!

word of caution, just because it tastes good doesn’t mean you should eat the whole lemon or three…
you can get your self sick.

4 Likes

That’s an interesting berry, I’ve never heard of them before, I might have to try and get seeds.

1 Like

You got a recipe?

2 Likes

I bought some of the tablets from amazon, you can get them for like 20 bucks.

1 Like

Gonna make me give out my honey infusion tek eh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

So take bio mass, up to 2.5lbs (trim or nugs ground up, this also works very well with fresh frozen.) add to large crock pot.(can also use cheese cloth to hold bio but I prefer to let it free float for best surface area & soak.)

Add in 5-7lbs of raw honey while on low temp, make sure to stir in the flower to soak it evenly.

Turn on high for 3.5 hours stir every 45 minutes.

Then on low for remaining 1.5 hours. (Remember to stir!)

Then once the 5 hours had eloped, strain out solids with micron sieve filter( I suggest doing this while still warm/hot to recover best yield of honey & color.

Jar for storage or prep for formulation.

Now that everyone can go try this I hope to see some sick drinks coming from everyone very soon!

:metal:t3::metal:t3:

5 Likes