Making Infused Prerolls - Are they real or just marketing?

It’s pretty easy to coat the cones with cannabinoids of choice. Dissolve, spray, dry.

Or

Pay me

If your thca chunks aren’t fine enough it won’t be an even distribution.

The stone morter things for mulling/grinding spices down. If they aren’t even enough it won’t burn properly.

1 Like

Many ways to go about this, but theres only one way to do it right;)

6 Likes

Then there isn’t a chance in the world I got it right. But, I got one that works, boy howdy. And, it makes my managers and my most demanding wholesale customer happy.

What they wanted reminded me of breading chicken while I made some. You got a wet hand and a dry hand.

I just painted it with some hot 98% disty and before it could harden back up, rolled it in finely ground flower that matched the inside. I had to move fast. The stuff I used is pull and snap at room temperature.

Everybody’s happy. That’s how they wanted it.

Now, I need a shower. I feel dirty……ground flower and disty.

7 Likes

What the fuck is that lol

13 Likes

Exactly what the customer wanted. Who the hell knows what it is. It’ll get you really baked, though.

Made me think of a line from a Peter Frampton song about a Sherman.

5 Likes

Waaaaaaw

1 Like

:shushing_face:

11 Likes

It’s $125,000 American train-ridden dollars. And, my customers rejected the whole idea. They want to see it on the outside. I’m just the ringmaster in this circus. You’ll need to see the clown boss for a better answer.

5 Likes

haha excellent work!!! thatll deffently fuck someone up, not my tek tho! I came up witht he gemstick because i hated those kinda infused prerolls, they suck, they are sticky and nasty and hard to handle, once lit theres nothing preventing that from becoming a big sticky mess.

the gemstick story goes like this; 2 years ago i went to the dispo and bought an infused joint much like that, brushed on disty, covered in kief, i was really excited to smoke it and get fadded af. but then i dropped it on accident and it landed on my carpet, when i picked it up i saw it pick up a buttload of hairs and instantly i was disgusted and had to find a better way of infusion, a cleaner, more precise way, the gemstick was born the next day!

keep grinding tho boys, infused prerolls are infused prerolls, and i hope you all see the value of minors more then just brushing on tons of THC and getting people blasted. the minors can completely change the high of the consumer, and thats whats the most fun thing about infused prerolls imo, you can tap into and utilize the entorage effect to its highest potential.

6 Likes

$2500 and I’ll teach you guys a few different methods

1 Like

Wtf. Ground flower on the outside?..

Only in Oklahoma…

Will say this again, anything on the outside of the paper is a real waste.

6 Likes

Thanks for that. I’d love to make a state-of-the-art preroll. That’s the path I wanted to get on and develop. What stunned me is that the market is not looking for that. They seem to be going for maximum blast at every sesh. It’s about how many times they can relight and go again. It’ll mature. It’s a million miles from appreciating minor cannabinoids. It’s all about max fade and watery eyes for now.

3 Likes

Actually, what it did was support combustion and pre-heat the disty. I was very surprised. It stayed lit, burned even and worked like a charm. I still feel like a dirty whore, but I’m too baked now to care.

6 Likes

oh yeah trust i know, im currently moving ridiculous amounts of papers, and my biggest seller is d8. people hear CBD or CBG and they get turnt off when they hear its non psychoactive. Little do they know that the synergy between actives is where the magic and real fun is!

6 Likes

I’d love to try em out. cough cough

8 Likes

Can you use gemsticks in the regulated market? Been interested in them but idk how that’d work in metrc!

1 Like

yes you can! im currently in the process of planning out and setting up a multi state regulated market launch. its absolutely possible, you just need tags for your starting materials whatever they might be. Each state has had unique challenges as far as figuring out licensing nuance, supply chains, packaging and whatnot etc etc but its moving forward, by the end of this year gemstick will be in atleast 4 states, and by Q2 next year, that number should climb to 6-8. We are always looking out for new licensed distribution and production partners.

got too many projects going on, gemstick was a side project thats turning into a main project :laughing:

9 Likes

How much air comes into the preroll through the pores in the paper? Or does it? Does it channel between the paper and weed? I’m having trouble getting them to draw properly. They burn evenly but don’t produce much smoke on the draw until they are about a third in. I watched a couple of youtubes on making cannagars using a mold. The guy used a bamboo skewer to hold an air channel open down the center. That’s not going to work at the smaller scale. I don’t think that’s the answer.

When they work, they really work.

The ash holds together nicely, so I don’t think it’s too finely ground.

4 Likes

I’m going to need those on the media desk in Vegas. Please? :heart_eyes:

1 Like