Making diamonds that don’t form a puck

Watching grownups self destruct is painful. If only one could be honest with self…

9 Likes

Most definitely one way to go about it yes. But can also fixate or strap it into a sonication mantle like the ones used to homogenize solutions for hplc testing will work. Something external is most definitely needed.

If one were to go with the bath(EMPTY OF COURSE) then I would suggest using the silicone inserts that they use for pressure cooking the jars to seal them in regular pressure cookers. This will help minimalize point of contact on the jar & to not stress the glass into cracking.

10 Likes

Been there done that, it’s easy to do a rapid antisolvent precipitation from etoh material

6 Likes

I made a meme also, but you’ll have to look in the meme thread to see it

2 Likes

download

6 Likes

Thanks for doxxing!

1 Like

That’s you bud?

1 Like

Yup. & people openly doxxing.

1 Like

That looks like an IG screen shot? Also they didn’t say that was you, I wouldn’t have known it was you until you said something.

9 Likes

Unfortunately I was against this rule but if your a public figure and people can match your screen name on ig to here. It’s fair game. It’s not a very fun rule but it’s been discussed here a few times already.

5 Likes

Its hard to claim doxxing when you have public links to your IG

10 Likes

Doesn’t matter if it was ig. I’ve never posted my face to this site. Idgaf. That’s a clear violation of community guidelines. & has been a issue here with other members doing it & they get either warned or a silence. So I would like something done.

It does if you have a link to your IG here, same thing happened with Mr. Sutera.

3 Likes

Stop linking your fucking usernames and posting your face ya tard

8 Likes

Unfortunately @sidco has already said this is fair game and not doxxing. I hate the rule but it’s already been discussed. Nothing is gonna happen.

I tagged him in for clarification

1 Like

Jeezus the retardation is strong with this one. You post yourself all over the place. Pretty sure everyones watched you take dabs in your bathroom LoL

Just because I added a link to a video “for science” doesn’t mean I have added my face to the data base this site runs under. Remove the photo.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

4 Likes

Something tells me he’s not gonna do that, lol.

5 Likes