
With an active chiller maybe, the one we have at work goes up 1C per minute that it’s on. I wouldn’t run pentane hot like that and I don’t know shit
Ngl I didn’t read the SOP, just saw this:
I mean hell I listed two ways better than the vibrators others mention ![]()
My stapler!
This
You post shirtless dab videos on ig under the same name…
You mean similar to the doxxing of members that got upset due to others linking their ig & then having their ACTUAL name as their screen name & the same shit on here? Yeah double standards don’t work that way.
Idk what you are even referring to.
You are retarded.
Must not read enough around here then…
I pop the lid and smack it on the table a couple times, tends to break up the puck. Can also gently use tool.
What temp when u pop the lid? Roon temp? 85? Cold?
Depends, if its a big puck I like to warm it up to build pressure, don’t want evaporate too quick or I get sugar diamonds formed everywhere. So quick burp then start smacking.
Otherwise whatever temp its crashing at is typically enough.
I’ve seen it here in a video for Liam’s carts. You’ve posted your own face here, or a link to it.
I already said it was a link to it. That’s not DIRECTLY on this site. It was stated in that same thread that going to other sites where it is not posted is doxxing.
But that doesn’t count…
This is different.
Do this for my team
Shits worse than a soap opera from the 90s.
We all can see it. But it cannot see itself. Funny how that often happens.
doxxed
Damn bro, fucked up
I do this for my team and this is how you do me
This really only makes you guys look bad
The only reason I’m a broke dick is because I open sourced my d8 sop for my team
I like the Mexican ones that are cartel soap operas. There’s one where the dude was in prison and he had his whole family in there and even had a gun lmao like wait wut