Making diamonds that don’t form a puck

Hey so I’ve been seeing a bunch of videos on IG showing diamonds that don’t form a solid puck and these are lose diamonds that look a little bigger and have super nice facets. I haven’t been able to find any info on the tek, I’ve tried doing a few different things but still even if the diamonds do get bigger they still form a solid puck. Any suggestions or tips? Or is there a thread that I missed in the search bar. @Waxplug1 posted a dope video on ig earlier today. Thanks

18 Likes

From the looks of @Diamondalchemy ig it’s loose structure. Dug further figured out how he’s going about his initial crash.

That’s the thing is this tek is in @TheWillBilly thread, just no ones been paying close enough attention.

12 Likes

I’ve been watching/reading that thread since it started and it has upped my diamond game and expanded my knowledge immensely

11 Likes

:pray:t3::call_me_hand:t3: That’s what it’s all about #levelup

7 Likes

But you are?

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3: Have you read the thread?

3 Likes

I would suggest hiring him for a consult he’s a great teacher. He helped me understand crystallization on another level

I’m also taking a new approach to the loosies Tek. I call it the Puck Puller

41 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: you wasted no time

7 Likes

Most of it yes. What lab are you employed in currently doing all your work? What sort of hydrocarbon rig do you own or run. What are you actually doing in real life?

8 Likes

So I’ve been working on this lately too. I’m 90% of the way there I just am working on the diamonds not sticking to the glass during the initial crash.

There’s a couple variables and having enough terpene antisolvent is key.

@Cheebachiefextracts your diamond tek is probably not anything resembling this tek. If you’re so confident link us the tek so @Gumby can try it out

@Waxplug1 super cool spring ya got in there is that from a protein shake thingy lol

6 Likes

Rejoice my brothers/sisters

41 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I don’t need to be CURRENTLY in a lab to know my tek or be able to drop data dunks for y’all to read bud. There’s plenty of info I’ve dropped here for folks in current lab setups. I mostly consult as I don’t like working for partners that fuck your every way till Sunday. I’d rather work for myself & do perfectly fine finding my own contracts as I do.

Currently I get to spend a majority of my time with my daughter, but I still travel for consults on-site, & grow consistently year round.

What are you doing besides bitching?

12 Likes

Bro once I seen you lost this I knew exactly what one it was :joy::joy: I’m honestly curious to see how well they can work

4 Likes

I’ve never posted a tek or write up specifically for this, that’s still in my drive. I let out all the hints anyone needs to figure out fast crashing tek, terpene isolation & purification, once you can grasp those, you’ll understand how to proceed with the blues & also what it takes to actually make those 18-24hour large stones.

I respect other to much to let all the directions out as they still have bread to make. :man_shrugging:t3: Want me to help on this either dm me & approach as many other have. I don’t have a issue talking with anyone about this.

If anyone caught @TheWillBilly story the last few days on ig you’ll actually see the first few step(s) occurring in a rbf. Also if anyone bothered to look up the loosies tek guy diamondalchemys ig you’ll find the spool he’s also using for quick crashing, very similar to cbd isolate as it takes high agitation to happen.

9 Likes

Dude you’re just gonna waste people’s money trying to speculate. It’s simple. Stupid simple. Kiss method if u will

10 Likes

Lol did I say I was gonna charge anyone to talk to me in a dm? No I didn’t & I haven’t thus far for these specific teks to be discussed.

ASSumptions man. You guys think it’s a waste, well I think it’s a waste sitting here bitching about it instead of actively doing the research yourself.

3 Likes

I’m done I’m not gonna say anymore this tek makes us money so go figure it out for yourselves

5 Likes

Sooner or later you’re gunna have to prove that you know what he’s doing and show proof of the work. Seriously.

And

And absolutely nothing like this you’re so far off its fucking disturbing. He uses a jar. Unless you can provide proof that you’ve done it. Stop talking like you’ve done more than everyone here. It’s done nothing like will billy, they are just giving each other props for their work. They don’t even do it the same. At. Fucking. All.

23 Likes

Here’s some proof that I have an idea of what is happening.

All jar. Even though I am doing it in a miner right now, too.

8 Likes

Put me in your lab like we discussed it’ll happen. I even told you & fickle both I’d send you the write up to do yourselves, never heard anything back. Yet here we are :man_shrugging:t3:

Not a spool? Doesn’t look like isolate very similar to cbd? Bro you guys think I’m bullshitting or do I need glasses?

I never said they do it THE SAME EXACT WAY but ya know y’all are just fine a keep going with this one. Never acted like I’ve done it more than anyone either. These fucking egos in here for diamonds are what’s holding y’all back. If folks can put them aside for a moment & open your eyes, you’d see a few things now & again.

I said DA is using a spool for what looks like their initial crash & WB is using a rbf. Like wtf

1 Like