Making diamonds that don’t form a puck

I told you before. I won’t pay you for R&D and fickle won’t either.

And just because you’re looking at that picture doesn’t mean you know what you are talking about. Hhahaa. WTF?!

Yes he’s cold crashing. That’s a completely different process, don’t get them confused, as you clearly are. Go put some time in a lab and do it yourself. IRL.

11 Likes

I’m also friends with the guy. In person. You’re way off

8 Likes

Okay you see formations of thca on the walls right? Looks like sand yeah? He’s causing a agitation while manipulating the temp from cryo-warm, causing faster drop out from a super saturated solution. He’s also in a spool so I’d assume he’s using much more pressure than a jar would acheive for this specifically. Yes your right cbd is just easier to do this with that’s the only difference.

You guys literally weren’t going to pay me shit till you had product in hand. All you had to do was fly me out & work.

2 Likes

Ha why cause he’s using a beest I’m way off or what?

Y’all are to much lately man.

1 Like

Gold…

8 Likes

I just downloaded triller app I’ll have a dope video for u guys tonight lol

2 Likes

Edit lol

2 Likes

This is a great conversation.

12 Likes

What are you doing? Stop saying what others are doing. What are you doing?

2 Likes

I already told you but seems you don’t read so. :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

i dont think thats it at all

9 Likes

No. You haven’t stated or shown what you do. You are only showing the work of others. Unless that IS what you do.

5 Likes

hes selling merchandise… have you not seen his new website?

8 Likes

he makes flower rosin and has a tent made of space blankets, don’t discount that

11 Likes

what are space blankets… like jail blankets?? like the mylar blankets?

hope everyone has a great saturday…mothers day is tomorrow… those who still have moms should go chill and smoke disty blunts with her!

17 Likes

Didnt read that did ya?

Just cause someone isn’t currenttthis year working in a lab days by day doesn’t mean they haven’t, or that they didn’t do their own r&d or actually research this shit instead of sitting here telling someone “oh you’re not in a lab rn you don’t know jack” like seriously do y’all know how fucking ignorant you sound ?

Give me a week. I’ll make a official write up, I’ll drop it for free.

Have fun trolling y’all I’m not gonna lower myself to this shit.

5 Likes

Ok and then I’ll do a triller of me following your write up

4 Likes

if you all wanna send me your diamonds to taste…ill take donations… no d8 or pine rosin

7g diamonds and above only since everyone knows big fast diamond tech all of a sudden

7 Likes

exactly that

3 Likes

thats what i use in my bed… i dont wanna get too comfortable. my wife thinks its a bit weird.

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes