Making diamonds that don’t form a puck

Facts

8 Likes

I’m glad you get to spend the majority if your time with your daughter. These are the things in life that bring value and meaning.

What lab do you do your R&D work in or is that just on consults?

If we are talking about current development of cutting edge cannabis science…then I think it’s pretty fucking important…to have your own space and ability to do work. You don’t have that. Maybe I’m ignorant…but I’m ok with that in this circumstance.

4 Likes

Does anyone forget I was in a lab by myself in Vegas for over a year? Lol I also worked in multiple labs across California prior to that. I worked under ground for 3 years before going into the legal industry. This isn’t my first rodeo. As I told dred in text. Just cause I don’t take photos of everything doesn’t mean I don’t have the knowledge. You don’t see photos in white papers( mostly) do you?

4 Likes

Photos are a good way of showing that you do know what your talking about though

13 Likes

This tech is so simple and I’m surprised people are just now catching on to this. Experiment, watch, and pay attention

16 Likes

If your terp fraction has a bunch of Secondary crash you’re not doing a good job in the first place. That should be your first sign

17 Likes

7 Likes

That’s actually a funny point. Someone could grab a photo from anywhere, atleast I was just showing a comparison of stuff. Or showing what I was talking about to give context.

1 Like

I was going to tag you to mention that you’re the other person who knows this method the best. I haven’t gotten down as fast but the method I can replicate, to an extent.

4 Likes

Well since @Diamondalchemy and I are homies we often bounce ideas off each other. I saw this years ago in accident and figured out what was going down. If done correctly you should have little to no secondary crashing your terp fraction

13 Likes

Shit I need to make homies with y’all,
Can you elaborate more on secondary crashing? I have an idea what your referring to not sure though. Thanks bro

4 Likes

@Cheebachiefextracts that picture has nothing to do with the no puck tech, dred is right cause he actually knows the dude. good job @Waxplug1 I was lucky enough to be around for a consult with @Diamondalchemy it was cool he knows his shit, and is fun to hang around.

9 Likes

he means if you pour your terps off and they crash or sugar out, after being separated, you are doing it wrong and didnt finish your crystallization.

21 Likes

I’m just gonna put a magnetic stirring plate in my cryo freezer for shiggles

May put the hot plate on top of a vibrating surface as well.

10 Likes

I never said it had something to do with the loosie tek. I referenced it to the fast crash.

3 Likes

Only one way I know to do this 100% everytime. I use 8oz mason jars and leave ton solvent…run dry ice cold material and solvent

The first 2 weeks I get no growth until finally a piece, then it gets larger and larger. The slow growth spreads, these diamcan literally be rolled around bc they just form inside the solution.

Leave little to no solvent the puck forms othernight

This may extremely dangerous bc its always water thin when I grow singular stones. I don’t put on heat for first frew days and when I do I put them on like 70-75f

You’ll know its saturated enough when diamonds are appearing overnight .

Large singular facets w sharp edges usually takes time. Its left not opening the lid for sometimes over a month. I want that slow growth for quality cut stones

23 Likes

No if done correctly you should see singular diamonds 6-8 hours after your pour and heat immediately. Runs shouldn’t take more then 7-10 days

24 Likes

NO IF DONE BY @J12 U SHOULD SEE THEM THAT FAST…THE REST US COMMON Folks GOTTA ACTUALLY GROW THEM SLOW

I’m no magician but I know they several way to perform the trick outcome being the same just takes longer

Most of us here get stuff that fast its a puck

@j12 I don’t think u can no longer disagree till ur showing how its done…you’ve had wonderful stuff forever but we gotta compare apples to apples…u got Cavier we have apples

ya obviously doing something differently then us

20 Likes

No you can too. If the puck is happening too fast you don’t have enough solvent in the mix. To much solvent and it will stall out causing you weeks before it starts to crash. There is a sweet spot that the oil can show to see exactly where you need to be. You just need to know what to look for

45 Likes

12 Likes