It may be over complex but as I said, there’s a entire “optional” section. I’ve yet to see anyone attempt reactor scale thca & ive figured a few ways to make that feasible. Totally optional but will up thorough put indefinitely by allowing more post processing capability.
Usually when I post sops it’s because I just got done running that sop
If you’ve read into crystallization it’s easy to understand this works. I have not done it at reactor scale myself no. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be done. This was posted for open source & to help others. If you don’t want to give it a shot then don’t.
But the simple (not optional) steps in this write up are what was being asked about & I figured out how to do that & have done it.
Shits funny.
Loling…
If you’re laughing you likely don’t understand what you just read.
Still Loling.
Pour fire material in a jar and it will separate lol
Have you? Your 7ml jar at home is not going to help you defend yourself on this. Most of that looks plagiarized and then added some crc media that’s not even mentioned how much to use at any scale…?
Is this where you would be azetroping?
But what ratios of media to mother liquor are you going to use? Pretty fucking bland and uninformative if you know what you’re reading. You’re not some savant, man. Please stop.
But it doesn’t.
Oh lawd I’m going to hell
Lol you really want to go into details about it or shall we discuss most classes taught that don’t give description on EXACTLY how much media to use either? Cause I’ve been to quite a few facilities that have gone to classes & have said the exact same thing. None of then were taught media volumes etc.
I don’t have to go in to detail for media volumes cause each run, maybe a person wants to manipulate their color, or maybe the profile. That’s up to them to decide not me. There is a input of media suggestion for them. It can be fine tuned from that.
If you’re really about to be that ignorant with your second comment it’s nothing even worth responding to dred…
At what point was the jar capped? How would it pressurize and pop if there was no step to cap the jar
Hot plate, fr?
If you ain’t reading then you ain’t finding everything.
There is also description of either a hot stirring mantle or a oven m. Please stop already. If you’d like to talk some shit about folks using mantels for this, you may wanna talk to willbilly as well.
Oh word I didn’t understand because I cap mine tight to build pressure
I didn’t mean that in a negative way I thought you literally were just fucking with me sorry if it seemed offensive
Well yes if flipping it, I definitely suggest tightening the rest of the way which I think I added in before the flip/pop. If I didn’t then I will, it’s funny I didn’t even catch the word “think” in the first line was supposed to be “them” got edited but yeah.
How hot is a sonicator gonna get running in a solvent rich jar for an hour?
It’s not immersed in the jar. There are many ways to sonicate something…
Fuck, you’re vapid
Do tell. We would like to learn!
Ultrasonic bath?