Making diamonds that don’t form a puck

It’s just scale brah……… I measured his on my phone screen and your on my phone screen. Same size brah. 3-5mm :boom: :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

7 Likes

Ima give it a shot I have a theory on how those are made

13 Likes

Lol it’s only a saturation of weight of likely your smallest stone brother. Wasnt going for fast tek here. Just playing with the “loosie” stuff. Once I can get a situation to scale I’ll post photos/ video of that as well.

This scale was literally maybe 4g of input & under my view didn’t have only thca in there sadly, I filtered of some coagulation that wasn’t diluting.

1 Like

Wow :cry:

7 Likes

You got dreds down to yiur ass and no power at your house…. Walk around in full army fatigue with night vision shooting nothing.

Ok then. :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I have ass dreds

When I forget to pay fpl

I have an old acu somewhere over here

I’m plenty inaccurate during the day, thank you

6 Likes

Well this is him every day. Not a circumstantial wook…….

:joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Damn, I’m not dedicated enough to #wooklife and everyone can see it.

3 Likes

Lol what? I have power…and I shoot at bugs…the AR gets them every time…no big deal.

7 Likes

Also wooks don’t have $$ bills yall

6 Likes

I thought you told me your were totally off the grid. My bad! He has power. :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

thanks for the hints! i have been getting faster and faster, really appreciate these little knowledge drops!

7 Likes

My 18 hour crystallization I started yesterday, getting closer every day @TheWillBilly strong text

36 Likes

Looking great man!! nice work!

4 Likes

Thanks! here’s a pic of the small medium and not quite large that I got from it.

14 Likes

Looking great, Keep it up man!

12 Likes

There are additional steps if one were to go about them a seperate route for much cleaner product. Please read both completely before applying.

Hope these may help someone. :man_shrugging:t3: (Later today I’ll post how to utilize the crystallized terpene(s) after purification processing).

There are 2 different style teks in this write up. So please READ IT COMPLETELY.

Loosie tek/ Fast tek(s)
(Optional steps are not needed but do help!)

  • [ ] Use crc (T5/B80/AA/SILICA60A) inline of extraction & obtain a acidic ph range for crude solution. Extract at minimum -65c to -80 preferably to avoid as many impurities (lipids fats & waxes) as possible.
  • [ ] Extract high THCA or CBD extract & recover oil to the point of being a solution suspension (+15psig to 0psig). You’ll have some solvent left.

(OPTIONAL STEPS)

  • Recover all solvent at 65f-76f in vacuum oven.( don’t worry about decarb at this point)
  • Then take thick crude & re-saturate with solvent (methanol or acetone preferably).
  • Filter out coagulated impurities that did nothing dilute in solution over bed of B80/T5/AA/SILICA60A.
  • Add solution to reactor under low vacuum as to not violently evaporate solvent.
  • Ramp Rpms up to 450-550 & apply cold thermal transfer (-45c to -65c) intermittently ( on 10minutes of 15 & cycle till you see nucleation forming.
  • Allow all acidic cannabinoid to drop out of solution ( it will be fine grain to sugar consistency).
  • Remove mother liquor & set aside in separate vessel to repeat same steps above to make sure you got it all. (This can be done at later time if needed).
  • Apply heat thermal transfer(68c to 76c)to reactor m/vessel under vacuum to remove majority of solvent left.
  • Rinse solvate with cold heptane to not dissolve any acid cannabinoids & push remaining prior residuals off.
  • Remove isolated acidic cannabinoid from vessel to weigh for first yield. Record weight, then add to reactor for LLE with heptane & distilled water at 6.5-7ph. (Additional base washes will be needed for balancing ph for all LLE steps.)
  • Dissolve cannabinoid into heptane at 1:1 w:v add to reactor. No heat.
  • Add 2:1 distilled water : solution by v:v to reactor.
  • Begin LLE agitation for 15 minutes at high Rpms.
  • Let settle for 30 to 45 minutes then discard of aqueous layer.
  • Remove & filter organic layer over bed of SILICA60A/AA/B80/SODIUM SULFATE to remove additional moisture.
  • Add solution to reactor.
  • Recover solvent.
  • Redissolve in pentane at 3:1 solvent: purified cannabinoid.
  • Add acetic acid by .01% v:v & stir Rpms at 200 to 250rpms.
  • Observe acidic cannabinoid reforming( it’ll look cloudy till you see nucleation forming [it will be noticeable]. (Do not oversaturate if you do you’ll have to LLE the acetic acid & restart & kill your yield).
  • Allow acidic cannabinoid to form singular formations then LLE the acetic acid out at 25c with a 2:1 v:v of solution : distilled water (repeat 2 times).
  • Discard of aqueous layer & run solution over bed of SILICA60A/AA/B80/SODIUM SULFATE to remove additional moisture.
  • Remove solvent & collect high purity acidic cannabinoid crude & follow steps below after redissolving in terpene(s) or final crystallizing solvent/ terpene(s) blend. (I prefer acetone or pentane as it will allow for a low enough BP to preserve terpenes as well).
  • Dissolve at 3:1 or 5:1 blend : cannabinoid then proceed.

(D-Limonene, A-pinene, bisabolol, camphene, terpineol, A-Humulene, & Borneol are terpenes that will be susceptible to higher crashing rates as well.) they will also likely co-crystallize within the crystalline lattice when in contact with the addition of acetic acid (or hcl I prefer hcl )or by themselves in mother liquor you can crystallize these terpene(s).

(Using 5% water gradient displacement to force crash faster with co-solvents

(END OF OPTIONAL STEPS)

CONTINUED STEPS:

  • [ ] Pour out into sealable quart or smaller mason jar 2/3 the way full. (Cap with lid & leave band loose).
  • [ ] Apply sonication 35hz-45hz (or modified overhead UL listed stirrer at 350-450rpms) to vessel with no heat applied for time being. (It will be experiencing a temperature & agitation dynamic to speed up nucleation).
  • [ ] Allow jar to sit at room temp for 1 hour while in a dust free are in a c1d1 hood or vacuum oven that can be evacuated by vacuum as to not allow solvent in your immediate vicinity.
  • [ ] Let sit at room temp under sonicator for up to 1 hour with lid on & band loose.
  • [ ] Observe for nucleation sites forming individually & then remove sonicator.
  • [ ] Set jar on heat in oven or on heat plate at 85f for 1.5-2 hours then remove from heat to sit at room temp for 15 minutes.
  • [ ] At this point you’ll have good formation of growth & you can either add sonication again if singular formations aren’t stacking to tightly, or you can allow the pressure from the jar to release for a brief quick moment & it will “pop” the formations loose & then tilt your jar & give it a good patting on the bottom side & watch to observe them to see if they are adequate for your liking. Then seperate from solution & wash with cold pentane to cleanse stones & purge afterwards.
5 Likes

H2iUE

5 Likes

Did I mess a word up ?(if so please point it out, thought I had gotten all misspellings).

No its just overly complex for a butane extraction to diamond sop

Only 3 simple steps to get this jar Triller

10 Likes