Making carts

for those wondering, but too lazy to go look it up…

6 Likes
3 Likes

that does leave an opening for one of my favorite rants… :wink:

paraphrase:
You’re huffing your meds, and concerned about safety?
Stick it up your ass!

literally…

6 Likes

Parachuting is what my buddies used to call it back in the day.

1 Like

only that is oral injestion, not “plugging”

3 Likes

oh ok thanx

I don’t need to wonder when I have my desk boy always willing to pick up my slack!

they were saying 1% ratio for binding purposes. Now I would ask cyclopath for sure cause he knows all.

what about tec… good/ bad??

yep. I knows every last detail. which would be why I had to google TEC.

I’m an asshole too, which is why I posted the results of said search.

as far as using it? nope. disposables are a bad idea on principle imo.

But because you asked, you get to hear that I do object to the bro science concept of “binding” cannabinoids to anything other than their respective receptors.

I see it stated everywhere, it’s complete nonsense in most cases. One exception might be in the case of cyclodextrins, which do indeed have a pocket in which the cannabinoids can “bind”, or at least hang out in to avoid the water.

5 Likes

and whats your theory on it.

theory?

that much of the cannabis industry misuses the word “binding”.
instead of “dissolve”.

drugs “bind” to receptors, anti-bodies “bind” to antigens. their binding constants can be experimentally determined. they can compete for “binding”.

cannabinoids don’t “bind” to oil, or triethyl citrate. they are soluble (to an extent) in oil, and triethyl acetate is added as an emulsifier.

last time this particular peeve got to me, I posted to the echo chamber. and some nice chemists convinced me to get over it rather than call the poster an idiot. I appreciated that.

you on the other hand tell us you’re a physician. presumably they taught you the concept of drugs binding to receptors in school before allowing you to prescribe them?

med school requires biology & chemistry, so you don’t get off as easily as the last guy…

4 Likes

no need to state ur an asshole too… I’ve been in this group 3 days. long enough!!! kidden.

yes I been in practice since 4/95. Been studying and practicing since. how did u site my post in blue like that…

I think we in 2 diff worlds bruh. what is echo chamber?? im not sure on the lingo u use often. I get ur sarcastic, demeaning if I spelled that right and single. u alight tho. I b out to OR soon enough again.

you’ve made it to the echo chamber…and visited it by the looks of it.

I know u wrote that to me. but I am new on here. what is the echo chamber

1 Like

Okay, dissolve, not bind. Whatever it does, it stops the crystallization in the cart… I’ll leave the science to my team next time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I agree with soxhlet make sure you test the recipe before you make 100’s or 1000’s I found this out the hard way. Also diff carts vape differently with diff ratios of dist and additives. Ive went through about 15 different brands of carts before i found the right one for my application.

4 Likes