Plant2pipe

That’s how you signal to the ladies in Walmart you got a big truck

14 Likes

no it wont make u spit, ever seen those snus? lik a little mint packet u keep in ur lip and doesnt make u spit.
my favorite idea is those little listerene dissolvable strips

(US20160143972A1 - Method and apparatus for preparing a solid form of cannabinoid - Google Patents)
cannathinfilmUS9044390.pdf (5.9 MB)
Method For Conducing Concentrated Cannabis Oil To Be Stable, Emulsifiable And Flavorless For Use In Hot Beverages and Resulting Powderized Cannabis Oil - Franklin Ross M.
i hav a bunch of these lol

3 Likes

So acidy

how would u feel about a lozenge?
cannaLozengUS8906429.pdf (675.7 KB)

Nice! Gum?
:thinking:

Quit beating around the bush, we all know this is headed to suppositories so let’s just get it out there

17 Likes

Things escalate so quickly online these days.

1 Like

lol i actually do hav a patent that mentions suppositories

Great for prostate issues

3 Likes

and only one of the three arteries that will absorb it goes to the liver before the brain so u substantially bypass first pass metabolize

4 Likes

Hospice worker here, suppositories are important for pain relief in late stages.

9 Likes

I’ve actually sampled some canna dip. It was a snus style bag. The flavor was fruity and a little acidic. The dose was 10mg, I didn’t notice any effects. There wasn’t any need to spit, it wasn’t gross like chew. Best way I can describe it was like holding a piece of tropical flavored gum in my lip.

3 Likes

https://eugene.craigslist.org/for/d/thc-suppositories/6603769306.html

3 Likes

It was bound to happen!

I didn’t make “dip” per se because I grew up in the High Desert cowboy farmhand region of Oregon and was surrounded from age 13 onward by peers chewing Copenhagen and a whole town, women including, wandering around with that shit in their lips. Every drinking fountain in four counties was full of that crap and it is a disgusting habit.

However… I did make a gentleman’s version known as snuff and was used pleasantly and with good effect by myself as a novelty though I am not sure if the effect was the same as simply eating it or not.

Here is the very simple way to do it lolz. Bake the crumbled flower on an open tray at 300F in an oven until it turn brown. The terps will have been driven off by then. The product then crumbles easily into a fine brown powder. I myself felt no irritation at all sniffing pinches of this stuff throughout my day as I went out and about. The sensation was as if anything got sniffed into your nose. You can feel it there but the sneeze response is not there and there was not significant snottiness up lolz. Fine ground as a powder after baking to crisp brown it was actually a pleasant diversion.

I normally ingest via vapor doses of med far exceeding what I could sniff from a powder containing a lot of plant matter but give it a try on a bud or two. It’s not bad at all and I didn’t even attempt to spike any flavors and such. Sprinkled into actual snuff (snuff never was popular in the part of Oregon I grew up in) the effect would be present but no way would you detect it if mixed that way. I made snuff as an oddity but the stealthy nature of a dried brown powder being sniffed like regular snuff meant I could go on a longer mall day trip and keep dosing myself discretely without leaving public areas. No mall has rules against snuff but all indoor places in Oregon ban smoking now and Vaping which is also banned under
Oregon law in a public place for cannabis.

3 Likes

haha, as someone who ends up with a lot of AVB and a previous snuff user I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t tried this. No favorable results on my end. Eating the powder has a longer lasting effect.

Needs more THC, less plant material.

Next up, Epinephrine autoinjector style intravenous marijuana, for those emergency ‘oh shit, forgot my weedsnuff’ moments.

3 Likes

Dude. Really?

THE INTRAVENOUS (IV) INJECTION of boiled marijuana broth
causes a distinct clinical syndrome. To date, 24 cases of this
syndrome have been reported in the English language literature.
1-9 We report the 25th case and review the literature.
Report of a Case
In mid-January 1983, a 26-year-old man was evaluated at
Providence Medical Center (Portland) for fever, myalgias,
nausea and vomiting. He had boiled marijuana, strained the
broth through cotton and injected it into his antecubital vein.
One hour later, he had cough, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea,
pain in his back and legs and fever. These symptoms persisted,
and after 31/2 hours he came to the emergency room.
He had injected marijuana once previously and experienced
pleasant psychological effects only.

Cant make this up.

3 Likes

If it can be done by a human it will be done by a human.

I lost count of the tech support calls that ended up in engineering for me over machinery that typically runs per machine in the $50,000 to $75,000 range but that when broke down can cost a mill up to $1000 per hour until fixed in a worst case scenario.

This kind of call always started as an unusual mix of failures of multiple systems. Generally failures are tracked to single components and 95% of the time the failure is at the termination of a wire from corrosion or has gotten loose. Inevitably the day crew had no idea what preceded the massive failures having come in to discover them on day shift when we opened too. It might take a tech four hours along with my time too troubleshooting, then somebody will show up who knows what happened. No bullshit this played out over and over through the years.

I would ask, did you guys do any maintenance on them at all last night? This is common at night if the crew gets slow to clean up and maintain stuff. I am not kidding in telling you it almost ALWAYS went like this;

“Did you do any maintenance last night on the machine?”
“No.”
“Was the machine running last night?”
“No, we decided to clean things up.” Sawmills are chalk full of terpenes and all other manner of nasty and sticky stuff and the machinery gets filthy.
“How did you clean the machine?”
“We used a steam pressure washer.”

Let me frame the scene… the machinery is computer controlled and is indeed generally protected by a metal cabinet but the heat disapation issue make it impossible to cool if water tight or sealed like that. It is like coming home and finding out your little brother washed your computer in the dishwasher. It gets it nice and clean…

The stories over years of course build up but I gotta be honest here… I have looked at the advanced motion controls systems I am talking about here from all different aspects and it is beyond me how any human could look at such a high tech (for the time) piece of gear then look down at their steam power washer and say, “Good idea.” As a teaser for a later story, not making this up, I once got a call from the head guy at a mill run by one of the few companies in America that still owns their own timber lands and mills their own wood to make fine furniture (Ethan Allen) among other things. They are huge.

No bullhsit… and it is a story all by itself lolz. The guys had multiples of our machines and the account was huge. The mill itself was in northern Maine and had been built on the border between Canada and Maine which apparently at that point was a river. The river had odd habits of ice build up and floods and such when bad. I got the call routed to me because the office was at a loss, “Dennis, we would like to know how much you would charge to install floats on the machines so when the water floods in they will ride up.”

Oh
My
God… I am not making this up. Multi million dollars of machinery and they wanted to install floats because their jackets, coats and blankets could no longer keep the flood waters out of the door!

To me this all adds up to just one planet but an inifinite number of worlds we live in.

3 Likes

i love having this conversation on my post lol
this needs to go down for posterity and now i will always be able to find it.

1 Like