Looking to spot buy isolate and disty in LA

My bad I understand what you meant now lol I definitely feel you man that’s why I’m trying to spend my money in person it’s risky business sending random people money

@FreeReggie Careful not to make generalizations :wink:

Some people disappoint. Some people used to. Some people never did.

1 Like

Right, sorry I was speaking out of anger there, @upliftingfarms sold me some fats and waxes cut down with ethanol. It was supposed to be crude oil but he duped me by freezing it prior to meeting and also by having his wife and newborn child sell it to me in a dark parking lot.

Come shop with us.

5 Likes

yeah shop with bret. Straightforward transactions, hes been my go to lately

4 Likes

@sidco we should be able to have “slangers” reviewed and if they are not conducting themselves accordingly their badge should be taken away.

7 Likes

Not going to get involved in the mud throwing, but hit up @Bret_HoneyGold I’ve got a couple kilos of isolate from him and he’s been extremely prompt and professional throughout the entire process.

Rule of thumb when in doubt only purchase direct from labs. Unless you can afford to take that L

3 Likes

I also concur that @Bret_HoneyGold is super solid.

6 Likes

@Mosaic_Co-Labs @shattertramp

Thanks for the love guys <3

@BG305 agreed, would love slanger reviews

10 Likes

Another vote for @Bret_HoneyGold, you’re the only person I get isolate from now.

4 Likes

+1 for @Bret_HoneyGold

3 Likes

Just how you got them here allows people to see you are reliable. As we can see, just having a “slanger” badge doesn’t mean you will come thru.

2 Likes

Another @Bret_HoneyGold customer. 100% satisfaction. Just wish I needed more.

It seems like a logical step to have a feedback/review mechanism. The dollars that change hands here are pretty substantial.

In other online communities that involve shipping or paying in advance for large ticket items users are encouraged to post “ref checks” a post others who have done business with you can comment on. I never really see that here. I feel like some would get offended

5 Likes

This dude rocks. Definitely goes the extra mile.
This is custome art right here.

The COAs were dead on balls accurate.

6 Likes

@sidco I agree. Personally a relevant issue…Fixed now…but I had to threaten exposure…only then …the right thing transpired…Level 3 … Slowed me several months (4) getting started… I’m sure I’d step on a few toes f I outted the level 3 fuck… But it seems logical if reviewed transactions were especially expected to happen…things would be more on the up and up and transparent…
@Bret_HoneyGold you rock sir … I appreciate what you do…

[quote=“BG305, post:26, topic:95416, full:true”]

@sidco we should be able to have “slangers” reviewed and if they are not conducting themselves accordingly their badge should be taken away.
[/quote]q

1 Like

The slanger system was only created to attempt to deter scammers. The levels are an indication of how sure we are that person is not a scammer, but still not a guarantee or recommendation.

If we wanted an CBD Angie’s List I wouldn’t mind helping get it together but I don’t think it is in line with the forum. As I’ve mentioned before, the sales (cannabusiness category) is my least favorite part of this site.

2 Likes

But the number one guy… there you go

I am sure if you PMd @Future or myself if there is an issue with a slanger we would do the best we could to resolve the situation. Customer service issues solved via a public forum is a bit of a joke IMO.

2 Likes

That was way before I understood this Forum

2 Likes