Looking to spot buy isolate and disty in LA

Anybody ready to go with product now ? Preferably no level 1 slangers as I’ve been ripped off by one already

Bump looking for more

I’m still here just chillin I. Your DMs

If you’ve been ripped off by someone with verification, that should be brought to @Future’s or @Mosaic_Co-Labs attention, as there may be grounds to have said verification revoked to prevent others from falling victim in the same manner. Not saying you have to (or should necessarily) make it public, but it is a matter that should be addressed.

4 Likes

I’ll bring it to @Mosaic_Co-Labs attention tonight

3 Likes

yes please make sure this doesnt go unnoticed.

1 Like

I got you covered when I get back to San Diego. I’m still driving through the wilderness of Oregon. I suggest hitting @Rowan or @Remedy up in the meantime.

@FreeReggie Tell me who burned you that holds a Level 1 status?

1 Like

Isolate at 700 a kg gmp the whole niner.

Disty 950 a kg 90% gmp the whole niner

@upliftingfarms

What part of LV are you in ? Can you send me coas for your product that’s on hand ?

Bump just drove to Vegas to meetup with @Thedistillator I missed our original
Meet time he agreed to another one and than had me drive 5 hours to Vegas for no reason.

He confirmed a second time that he would meet me and waited until 7:30pm to tell me that he had family time to tend to.

My experiences with level 1 slangers are that they’re generally out right thieves that sell products with fake coas
@upliftingfarms

Level 2 slangers are essentially people who are high enough on their horse that they would have someone drive 10hrs in one day to meet them only to not respond to messages and end with (@Thedistillator) “shops closed bro I need family time too g)

Does anyone know what I should expect from the level 3 slangers ?

Has anybody closed a small scale deal in person with someone who actually owns a lab ?

1 Like

Your buying fake weed. What do you really expect? Your shopping in China town looking for an honest vendor with a genuine product. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I appreciate your words to the community of our unfortunate turn of events. I waited and held my meetings and daily priorities to meet you. We agreed that the following morning was best to do business, I must confess, I have a family and my cut off time is 5pm. Just as i mentioned the following evening, I waited till 5:15pm today and no reply until you got home with you wife after, following through with her demands instead of your priorities to meet me at a time we agreed upon. I informed you we closed. I would even offer to drive to you. But after 5pm. No.

I provided all documentation on products coas the whole enchilada , and when you asked if the” gon crystallize” “how do we make it faster” i gladly eluted to you how.

So, mr,freereggie man… my time is valuable, and my obligations to my family, friends and business partners out lavishes your up and beyond request to meet you at your time frame. I didnt have you drive 5 hours, you where in lv gambling… i digress. I appreciate you, and as i said we are open monday or i can mail it out. Ty.

1 Like

Fake weed ? I was trying to purchase 3kg of cbd isolate and 2 kg of cbd distillate to perform isomerization r&d for cbn feedstock.

Also your attributing shopping with cbd slangers for cbd extracts to purchasing Chinatown replicas ?

What does your response or my situation have to do with hemp flower ?

1 Like

You mentioned nothing about having a 5pm cutoff, all you said is “I can meet you, lol” At 4pm

I asked right away and multiple times if “your” lab would still be open by 5:30

to which you left me with no reply for an hour and a half.

Don’t try and spin a new story I have all the text messages nothing which mentions that you have a 5pm cutoff.

What I do have a time stamp of is you calling me and messaging me on this website stating that you just got off of work at 7pm

So is the 30k sq ft lab you work at imaginary like your hours of work as well ? For such a stickler when it comes to timing you have a strange sense of timing.

The only reason we didn’t leave earlier is because when you initially invited me out to “your” lab, you called me at 7pm telling you just got off work so because you have the response time of a 10 year old when it comes to business me and my wife assumed that you worked and your lab was open to at least 7pm.

Excuse us for having assumed that our small mom and pop business spending 4-5 thousand dollars would at least get us a 15 minute grace period for being late after you confirmed with us a second time to meet with you.

3 Likes

I was level three once
That was fun

5 Likes

Not trying to be a dick but why not just contact anyone reliable on here selling the stuff and have them ship out a smaller test order or two?

Start PMing dudes for a test kilo. Ship them the money and If they don’t deliver their bad reputation on here will cost them a LOT more than that 1000 or whatever they ripped you for.

I don’t shop for cbd but there are definitely loads of honest guys on here. Just find the right one and go for it.

3 Likes

You must not know where CBD comes from. :man_shrugging:t2: Check your DM.

I’ve got distillate kilos in LA for $1000.

1 Like

@FreeReggie has been in contact with me and we are taking care of his needs.

@Thedistillator is an aggravating person to work with to say the very least. I had a very disappointing experience similar to @FreeReggie last year. I was seeking THC remediation services and @Thedistillator said he could perform with the Rotachrom he “owned” in Vegas. We arranged for delivery of a couple dozen kilos of full spectrum distillate to “his” facility and I paid a driver to take the product from Santa Rosa to Vegas for delivery to distillator. When my driver reached Vegas he was unexpectedly unable to reach distillator. After many attempts to make the delivery he had no choice but to return to Cali with the product. I finally received a text from distillator saying that he no longer had access to the Rotachrom because the facility owner (not him) had shut the place down due to some power issues. He left me hanging and offered no alternative solution or future remediation services and went dark on communication after that. I’ve talked to multiple people who claim similar experiences with his reliability.

Anyways…I have solid connections to litany of producers and just closed a 230 kilo isolate sale to @Stevenvhoang last Friday. He can attest to the ease of transaction and professionalism with which he was dealt. I was contacted on Thursday and the deal was done by Friday at lunch. I’d also like to thank @Stevenvhoang for his no-nonsense style and being a solid buyer!

If anyone needs high volume isolate or distillate spot or contract supply hit me up. There’s a reason I named my entity @Mosaic_Co-Labs. We aim to strategically collaborate with the organizations that can deliver. Like everyone we have had our fair share of astronomically fucked up experiences but it’s been a long process of weeding out the flakes and con artists to arrive at our shortlist of preferred allies to fill in the gaps when I am unable to personally deliver a client’s order. To be clear I do process and sell wholesale isolate and distillate. Currently I am working in a facility in San Diego with @GreenMachineLabs. The majority of what I do is consult companies on processes and install equipment. Then I stick around and handhold until I am comfortable walking away and subcontracting orders to them if it’s a good fit. I subcontract through 2 companies in NorCal and 3 in Oregon.

4 Likes