Looking to get some product white labled

I wish

$40 for 100mg is obscenely overpriced. There are brick and mortar stores you can snag 100mg worth of gummies for ~$20

online for ~$10

8 Likes

God I hope your dumb ass gets raided. @thumper is a real one.
You’re a self important asshat

4 Likes

and thats why i said id need 30mg… and ill take d8 gummies for the business. I guess you havent been reading but ive bought converted liters recently because the quality was sooo good…

SO I see your retail price…Whats the price on 5000… hy wont you disclose your wholesale price… why not show your show… whatever that means…

4 Likes

Good morning

7 Likes

super weird that the rented “commercial kitchen” in your gummy thread looks like a home kitchen and nothing like a commercial kitchen ive ever seen. they really got some weird laminated stainless cabinents… the gummy island gives a home feel in that commercial kitchen as well… and the flooring… its like they designed a commercial kitchen to look like a home gummy production set up…

weird…

5 Likes

Everyone is so combative now…

40 bucks retail is ridiculously overpriced for ten gummies. I think even when Colorado first went legal edibles weren’t even that much. I remember buying packs of gummies for 25 bucks otd. Not sure why 40 seems like a reasonable price.

Edit: I’m talking about things in a legal state, this is a different scenario. I’m a dingus.

5 Likes

I get 5 bucks on any edible. I couldn’t imagine a consumer wanting to spend more than 5 bucks. That’s 15 pieces at 350 mg

4 Likes

Eh Oregon rec is 50mg a package 10mg per serving and those can be anywhere from $5-15 per pack otd so $40 for 100mg isn’t shitting bricks expensive but definitely spendy at retail.

Compared to the $15-20 street value 10 pack of 50mg gummies and like under $10 street value for bootleg edibles/retail for hemp the dispo rec prices get laughed at

4 Likes

Barely seems worth making them for that price point

1 Like

I’m assuming your talking retail like having a retail store and paying taxes. This is a white label wholesale thread though. I can make them but I’m not trying to waste my time on activities I really don’t like and gummies are one of those despite loving gummies

2 Likes

Yeah retail as in the price the consumer would pay at a licensed dispensary/smoke shop. Idk what else retail would be but maybe I’m just stoned

1 Like

4x the cost of other brands is shitting bricks expensive

something about TX alt cannabinoids brands, they tend to charge an arm and a leg (hometown hero comes to mind)

4 Likes

I feel that, candy making in general can be so tedious and sticky but the end products are so good

2 Likes

Me saying it’s not the craziest price is only in reference to Oregon’s recreational cannabis market which is notoriously underdosed and overpriced in the dispo.

Comparing it to street or hemp the price gets laughed at just as I said our rec market does.

1 Like

yeah… im looking for unpacked wholesale gummies. Put them in a 1gal ziplock and send them. I dont know why @MillerliteRN is quoting it in 10 packs… LOL

2 Likes

I think you already know the answer here and you’re probably just trolling at this point… his scale right now means lots of labor.

It’s stupid to sell them wholesale when it’s so labor intensive. If he can get that price point why wouldn’t he?

I remember a lot of people here selling CBD isolate at 6-7k a KG… was that also robbery? Or do you have a responsibility to your business to make the most money the market will allow while you have that opportunity?

3 Likes

Prices adjust to manufacturing scale

3 Likes

I thought he just pours thousands a minute…. Have you seen the depositor thread?

I was assuming it was like an hour worth of labor after reading that thread.

I don’t. Last night late. After 8pm someone from this forum called asking for 8x ptfe 3/4” hoses. I didn’t realize these aren’t easy to find. His best quote was from precision for which would start production at the end of the month for a total of $3500.

I asked china how fast it can be made. They said 4 days and 4 days international priority. I could have taxed them knowing the only option was weeks out and at a $3500 cost. Instead I charged them $525 for the hoses and $148 shipping. I still made enough for the email and phone call for my time. And hopefully I have a client for life. :man_shrugging:t3:

12 Likes

You could have called me and Id have had them ready in 2 days :cry: no one remembers i have like a super plug in fluoropolymers

2 Likes