Looking for SOP writer

Hi there wonderful folks of Future 4200

I need someone to write a grip of very boring SOPs like admin and packaging and receiving and inventory and all that type of stuff to fill up some binders for the lab

I don’t need any extraction type stuff or state specific compliance stuff

Thanks

4 Likes

Poke around for resources like this one:

Standard Operating Procedures for Cannabis Cultivation Facilities Perfect Paperback – January 1, 2018

by Esq. Robert Carp (Author), Douglas Carp (Series Editor)

Use search terms like “cannabis SOP book” and the like. Certainly, similar SOP resources for things like packaging, receiving, and inventory also exist.

3 Likes

Why not just… write them…? SOPs are easy as fuck to write as long as you follow a standard template and document everything consistently. At the point any process goes from R&D to production, it gets typed and standardized and hits the binder.

2 Likes

am i supposed to make my own butter and suck my own dick too?

I mean i know I CAN, but why?

11 Likes

I miss when I had a designated employee to write SOPs. They are so boring. Finding someone who actually enjoys writing them was a real diamond in the rough.

5 Likes

Some of the companies that do gmp certs and training also will write PNP manuals and SOPs for you. Sitting down to do that shit makes me want to blow my brains out

1 Like

Just get a computer to do it! Open AI chat can solve the worlds problems.

6 Likes

Sounds like you made an easy way to make a few bucks off me

If you act now @Pupparoo will give you a bonus handjob.

1 Like

Damn dude you may be on to something. It’s been wild playing around with it to see what it knows!

10 Likes

that is so fucking good

You know the best at writing SOP’s is @Akoyeh! He’ll get you handled!!

6 Likes

He already has and you are correct

his SOPs are so proper and professional the look out of place on the wall at my medtrap grow

4 Likes

@onedabbitch can knock this out!

2 Likes

Surprisingly so can this god damn ai bot

It’s scary good

1 Like

Blue diamonds sop next

12 Likes

Weird it specifically references cannabis in regards to terpenes since they are not particular to cannabis. Maybe it was because of the thread where you previously discussed cannabis?

I asked it if hemp thca is legal and the answer I got sounds like a slangers interpretation of the farm bill. It can be biased in an incorrect direction easily because it relies on (or relied on) humans to upvote/downvote its responses during training. At a very dumbed down level, it’s ‘regurgitating’ information it’s been fed from the internet. Almost like a really fancy search engine moreso than a legitimate artificial intelligence reminiscent of human cognition. Still, it’s frighteningly impressive.

5 Likes

It does remember what you have said, in scope of the conversation. Does ChatGPT remember what happened earlier in the conversation? | OpenAI Help Center

Highly recommend reading the Faqs`. Some interesting stuff in there. Nothing is private!

3 Likes

My company can write them up for you, but it’s $150-200/hr depending on what kind of effort we have to put forward.

1 Like

I think your company got put out of business by AI

2 Likes