Local prices for shatter?

Should be 700+ do the math.

150 a zip
Max yield 7 g
7g=$150 plus time/effort
25/g wholesale

3 Likes

Weed is still that expensive there eh?

100-150oz Iā€™ll give up the grow game for good. Iā€™ll stick to my 180-225 area in Michigan.

5 Likes

If youre making edibles and have a seriously compromised immune system it makes sense, but for 99% of the population it basically just makes weak ass bud with no taste. I literally dont know anyone who buys from the legal stores, only a couple who buy legal medicinal through mail order (there are rec stores here but not medicinal. 0 legal medicinal stores in canada. Not a single one.

1 Like

Lol it was 500 a lb for outdoor here last year. You guys wonder what all the memes are about? People arent having it this year

5 Likes

I buy from legal medical stores all the time in Florida. I can make as much concentrates as I wanna make but I wanna try what the competition has too.

I love going into my dispensaries to buy stuff. I went to jail for this a lot of times. Now, Iā€™m legally prescribed something that has always helped me.

I do it just cause I like to share the wealth. I support my community even when I donā€™t have to. I want change and supporting those companies spending big money for legislation is my donation.

This is the way I see it. Iā€™ve been dying to buy some blue river terps flan at my local dispensary for $75 a gram just to try it. Itā€™s just never in stock. To contrast that price. I can make almost anything type of concentrates for under $10 a g.

9 Likes

Steam stills can go as low as $200 and if you start with fire it could be better then blue riverā€™s. I also have a prescription, canadas just fucking the whole thing up. Bought legal weed twice. Never again

4 Likes

I go like every other week or so. I just buy stuff that sticks out to me. I smoke 3g a day. Certainly not buying that at $75 a g.

Iā€™ve tried fire steam terps. I just wanna try this companies flan because the hype behind it.

4 Likes

I thought that was a typo. I have never heard of their flan and only knew them as a cannabis terp company. Didnt realize they were selling all sorts of extracts. That stuff sounds very nice. I would definitely want to try it too. The process sounds a bit convoluted though, how do you create a product like that using only ā€œmechanicalā€ extraction? I know people are pressing diamonds and sauce but it sounds a bit more refinedā€¦ Interesting. Never seen anything like it here.

1 Like

There is a thread on here about it.

2 Likes

The flan is nitrogen dry sift into multiple presses in a rosin press.

5 Likes

You would need get packs of nug at $1100 that yielded 25% potency to get a nug run at 10 a g cost. Or packs at $550 at 12.5% potency ā€¦

But anyways, my point is that if youā€™re smoking anything less than 20 a g its probably trim run

3 Likes

Most of what I run is trim run. Most over 10% and fire. Only exotic indoor here bro. My trim runs fucks up most west coast nug.

At the same time I donā€™t run nug runs unless the sample yields over 25%.

So yeah. I only smoke trim runs. Most of my shit is under $10 a g. Iā€™m good with that.

13 Likes

Bold statement. My nug runs are insanely fire.
Only my outdoor trim I get is mids. Everything else is dank af.

Edit: jut saw you said nug and not nug runs my bad

1 Like

If you have a steady supply of Trim over 10% it makes no sense to run flower. My Diamonds from Trim test at 90%+ same as my Diamonds from flower. Iā€™m still waiting for someone to explain what the difference in canibinoids from Trim and flower are. I do believe that flower has more terpenes than leaf.

16 Likes

Just the good terps. Thatā€™s all I notice

1 Like

Itā€™s easier to extract nug than it is trim. What I mean by that is you can do a warm extraction and still achieve a fire product where as the trim is likely to contain more crap that comes along in the warm wash

5 Likes

I donā€™t think so Iā€™m on the east coast and pay cheaper than that for live resin

1 Like

I need you in my life bruh

2 Likes

I was showing the math for what happens if you process nug that costed ā€œxā€ amount

1 Like