Local prices for shatter?

Was wondering what are people getting for bulk prices for A and b grade shatter? Here in NorCal seems to be 2000 to 2800

1 Like

That’s really good. It costs me about $3000 just for the material to MAKE a lb of high quality shatter or cured resin. Not to mention my running cost and time. I figure it cost me about $3500 a lb to make some of the best oil I make. Obviously I can make it for free when toll processing but that usually don’t come out nearly as good as if I had bought the material.

21 Likes

Seems good pricing 2-2.8k

1 Like

Seattle looking at around 2500-2800/oz

3 Likes

Your talking full unit price?

I’d be very interested in linking up. I’m I. San Fran.

2 Likes

Well at 2000-2800 the OP can’t be talking oz prices at that price in NorCal. Lol.

I’d imagine the OP is talking LBs. Or at least I hope so. Wish I could get some fire slabs at that price without the labor of making it.

7 Likes

Up here in Va BC it usually goes for 9 to 11 k for a full unit

7 Likes

Geez, aren’t you guys legal up there in B.C.? $11k a full unit as in a kilo? Cause that would make sense! $11k for a lb of shatter? Really? That’s practically retail here.

I guess BC really is one of the most expensive places to live. I thought getting concentrates were gonna be cheap and easy next year when I visit Whistler but I might just have to bring some of the price is that high for wholesale.

Thanks for the rude awaking.

7 Likes

Location location location

If i go 45 mins north of me, 140 all day for top shelf flower. 180-200 is the norm where im at

3 Likes

ya that is for a key

1 Like

But BC has been in the Weed Game for a LONG time. Its not like they are new to this. And its completely Rec Legal there. You would imagine the price to be way cheaper than here. We just got Medical Legal here, BUT just like BC our city has been notorious for the weed game since the 80s and 90s.

Even though it would be hard for me to buy a full LB local. I cant imagine paying more than $7K and even that would be stupid. I would just fly out west and send it back. LOL

3 Likes

Thats what i thought! that makes sense!

the legal prices are fucked and are completely carried by the gov and that keeps it hi

2 Likes

controlled*

I guess thats the price you pay to live in such a majestic area!!! LOL

3 Likes

that and the grey market medical despecry are being shut down left right and center.

1 Like

No offense if not the case but I think OP is maybe fishing / is a lowballer. Idk people ask me for that same price range all the time and it just doesn’t work out like that. Extractors or at least the people that fund the extraction process are the ones that deserve to double up on profits. End of story.

22 Likes

Not a low baller but maybe a victim of one lol. No seriously that is local market for shatter units. Just very competitive and surplused in these parts I guess.

3 Likes

i was suprized that its so cheep down there but if you take are Canadian peso in to consideration 10000cad is 7000usd at the end of the day it is the same amount of money

2 Likes