Local prices for shatter?

Can anyone help sourcing top quality trees in descent size orders in the Seattle area? Me and wifey make all sorts of different products from salve to rosin and are new to the area. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Michigan- I just started asking around for full units and was shocked at the price I got 6k just yesterday. I just canā€™t for the life of me think about paying even 4K to then turn it into distillate. Everyone loves getting my ā€œwholesaleā€ prices but when I need a solid I get no loveā€¦

3 Likes

Quit trying to lowball the market! Hold strong at 3-35 for your gold boys!!!

4 Likes

I think fisherman. Price seems reasonable on a 20pack but for singles cmonnnn

2 Likes

You dont buy slabs to make distillateā€¦ you buy crude doo doo butter for cheap

14 Likes

Hold at 3 k on bulk 3700 singles everyone always trying to hold of for a month to renegotiate but i wont go lower. Shatter or sugar. Plus i offer prepackaged . like gtfo n make it yourself if you wanna pay less.

5 Likes

in NorCal but not Humboldt high on a good day A grade is 2700 but I seen it go for less, I donā€™t let anything fly for less then 3600 and thatā€™s unpackaged

1 Like

Wish I knew someone who sells it around here. Just isnā€™t an option really.

2 Likes

Weā€™re around. Just have to weed out the flakes from the quality people around this shitty state.

3 Likes

Find growers, offer to buy all their trim and go from there

9 Likes

I currently do this but fell short on product because my worker I have make all my shatter fell behind due to a family emergency. Iā€™m now considering doing ethanol extraction for all my crude.

Hold strong!

I call bullshit. There is simply no way one can make a lb of a grade shatter and profit on that price. It wiuld cost 1500$ for the trim alone not to mention time solvent dry ice misc. Items pump oil packaging. I would say for grade A double what op is claiming. Just a guessā€¦ But ops math doesnt add upā€¦

5 Likes

lbs for 4k a lb is ridiculous in my opinion. i do qp at 2500 and 0z at 750 to 800.
dispensaries up here are 40 per .5g

in my opinion all you guys need to up your prices and quit messing up our prices hereā€¦

i went from making 4k a lb of flower to 2k in the past 7 yrs. got ppl in Oregon, Washington and California shipping the out door crap they cant sell there up here for cheap
im in Alaska

21 Likes

$2-2.5k/lb here in Seattle. Sitting on a bitā€¦ :slight_smile:

9 Likes

shatter rite not flower

Yes sir/maā€™am.

thats ridiculous. thats the reason that market is going downhill up here.

700 to fly down and back up and still triple your more and still undercut locals

3 Likes

Solid quality lbs 4400

i gone as low as 625 and oz. 2500 qp but cant justify putting out quality for any less.

its 1.50 lb for dry ice and 3 hrs of my time to get it.
350 per 22lb bottle tane.

3 Likes