Local prices for shatter?

I guess if you had a large scale setup and did a simple hydrocarbon extraction one could make that price profitable. I would not call that A grade however.

3 Likes

grade a to me is 80s at 4%+ terp.

i dont achieve that regularly. but i mostly run trim. i can achieve terp part but usually mid 70s

3 Likes

Man thatā€™s wild. Certain Colorado dispensaries have ounces of live resin sugar sauce for 500 out the door.

6 Likes

The sounds about right for the hills but donā€™t expect the best quality product. I would also bet that it was made with someoneā€™s flowers that didnā€™t pass testing as this is what happens normally. I will get the local price today with a pic and post it later.

3 Likes

You should all come to europe :rofl::rofl::rofl:
IT s illagal to make but 20000ā‚¬ / kg for murk shatter and Wax 35000/kg for top quality :rofl:

20 Likes

i can usually buy super top shelf shatter here for about 400-450 a oz. Sauce and diamonds are a bit more but not sooo expensive but not more than 30g on the individual packages. The dispensary is more than double that. I cant see them competing with the black market anytime soon as the products arent anywhere near the quality the streets has.

Nothing they really carry have a thc percent over 85% which i really dont care of the % but thats the highest distillate they sell. Not even sauce or shatter those are typically in the 70s. This is why i make my own medicine.

8 Likes

18/g out the door, and itā€™s dank or I wouldnā€™t bother. This place Iā€™ve heard smashes all their rocks to rush the purge, they might have switched to the pan tek by now. I prefer this consistency as I can get any size dab I want. Definitely passes all the tests as far as residuals, pesticides, y&m counts, etc.

In Denver btw. Not sure if by in the hills you mean actually up in the mountains.

13 Likes

Humboldt

5 Likes

Where are you in AK

1 Like

With what weā€™ve been doing, we could take top price on anything out there. Geeez

5 Likes

Str8 :point_up_2: my bro. Thatā€™s what old man haggard is worried about. He wonā€™t be the only one with the clear game.

2 Likes

Top california flower cannabis. Moves at 12000 ā‚¬ a kg over here :rofl:

10 Likes

Enjoy it while you can because itā€™s only a matter of time before itā€™s fully legal in the EU and big business rolls in and cuts you at the ankles.

9 Likes

They are way behind America. Thereā€™s still a couple decades left to pioneer on the grey market, worldwide.

Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
South America

They are soooo far behind. Thereā€™s plenty of industry to be had.

5 Likes

I really need to update my British passport

5 Likes

outside pf Anchorage in Wasilla

2 Likes

4500/# food grade Maine

1 Like

thats about the same price for top shelf here in SFL $4500 a lb. Its usually not from here though. Mostly from OR or CO. There is even cheaper food grade stuff i can grab around $2500 a lb but it only for distillations and would be crude by most standards

2 Likes

I think I had a buddy just go up there and start heading up a grow. Think youā€™d be able to get him some good smoke and dabs if he needs?

5 Likes

What country are you in? Iā€™m coming to Europe in May.

1 Like