Local prices for shatter?

That’s the one in Somerville it’s 35$ a half a gram. ATG in Salem charges 90$/gr for Distillate. InGoodHealth in Brockton charges 50$/gram for co2 oil dabs.

1 Like

Thats when you prove superior quality justifies the price. Im not able to fulfill my demand atm. But i have also been doing alot of r@d atm

Water clear is going for 500 per .5oz

2 Likes

What state are you in @sonicgardens?

Alaska

3 Likes

Dang, I’ll bet y’all have a hell of a time finding biomass up there!

3 Likes

Yo yo so Im in the heart of Cali northern Cali at that let’s make some stuff pop

Oh yeah, where abouts? Mendo here

1 Like

Ok nice I got a few people there. Chico

About 6-7k lb in so cal for nug run shatter/badder. Like 8 for a unit of sauce

4 Likes

Going back up

2 Likes

586-843-5709 in Detroit Mi u in. Maine?

1 Like

586 here as well

$500-1000 CAD or $375-750 USD per oz. Flower is bottoming out rn though. AAA+ flower is going as low as $900 CAD/lb in B.C.
Bud, tinctures, joints and capsules are “legal” but extracts and edibles are not yet. The whole legalization here is terrible, the weed is so dry it powderizes in your fingers, some of the companies are even irradiating their weed. Its pretty lame. Black market is flourishing again.

7 Likes

Irradiating flowers to sterilize something that will be burnt :weary:
Brilliant they do it here in the Netherlands to with state cultivated weed for medicinal pupose pffff

3 Likes

Jesus yea Michigan state grows will be stocking shelves with same bullshit her shortly, black market sticks to growing cookie and glue then these dispos will be empty as hell with their 400$ an ounce garbage hopefully I’m right all my spots I have I produce cookie and even throw the low yields that might be only way to survive is with quality

5 Likes

I pay for quality…in md looking wicker cannacrabber

1 Like

Wicker.??

2 Likes

Cannacrabber

2 Likes

Yes it’s my handle on wicker it’s like WhatsApp but my number is 443-946-7325 looking for flower and shatter

Out here in good old northern cali I keep it real at 4800 a unit. I’m paying 100 to 150 a zip for a+ flower… an ounce of high grade shatter should be 300+ no matter if its bulk or not.