Local prices for shatter?

Netherlands amsterdam city
Where You gooing to ?

1 Like

Ahh! I was in Amsterdam last spring! Iā€™ll be in Rome and Barcelona this year. Iā€™ll need to come back to the NL soon.

More than welcome
If i am around we have a drink :grinning:

1 Like

I dont know anyone in my area that would puff Cali or Co tree. Once weed became a commercialized product and Cali with all the russet mites etc their states were cut from the list.

5 Likes

Alot of the country smoking that cali tree.

6 Likes

Nobody in VT, Mass, Maine, NH, NJ, PA, i know is. The youngins that donā€™t know any better r. That shit all commercialized grown on large scale, been touched by so Many hands and machine trimmed etc. And when most out that way came out way, they learned bout non commercial high end indoors.

3 Likes

Bizzzzzzā€¦ i know for sure parts of pa are smoking on that cali budā€¦ i know a little of the good coes back to Maineā€¦ i have seen in both placesā€¦ its all over manā€¦ colorado bud tooā€¦

2 Likes

If ny is flooded with it I would guess nj probably has it tooā€¦

I know of a few ppl trucking in stuff from out west. I guess Western prices + transport to New England are still cheaper than a lot of stuff going out here. Iā€™ve seen a lot of 1800-2k ā€œwholesaleā€ indoor flower packs up here that look like shit lol. But there is a shortage of shatter so that all gets brought over from out west too.

7 Likes

Exactlyā€¦ square root is dead onā€¦

Well idk about street prices but itā€™s 70$ a gram for shatter at my nearest dispensary. Sira Naturals - Medical Dispensary . Massachusetts

I would bet a large outdoor guerilla grow and decent bho rig a guy could make a killing up here if he had a few connections lol

8 Likes

Hunting trim and cheap pounds isnt as easy as everyone thinksā€¦ 10-20-30 # goes quickā€¦

4 Likes

If I didnā€™t have a legitimate job these days Iā€™d head up into Maine and put together a 1000 plant guerilla grow haha

6 Likes

Yeah bud nobody I know would touch it

2 Likes

Them fellas out west have a long reachā€¦

4 Likes

500-600$ for an oz of premium shatter in Canada. I never see a price for a pounds so far. I pay 550 for an oz of HTE and 1500/oz of Diamonds.

6 Likes

we sale at $1600/lb

Thatā€™s freaking outrageous! Is that the one in Salem or the one near Worcester?

300-500 a zip in Maine

1 Like