Levels of verification on future!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

Here’s what the verification entails. Nothing more, nothing less.

Agreed. Other than level 3 Slangers do a shit ton of business here and if you are identified as a scammer you are liable to lose the tag.

We are not interested in turning this into a staffed hemp sellers platform.

Verification originated as spam control, and as mentioned, evolved slightly to accommodate and recognize members with processing facilities.

Also, I have never charged for a Level 2 verification.

5 Likes

“your processing facility”
I think this may need a review for clarifying

2 Likes

No, not same industry. However, even with a piece of paper from the state, one is not exempt from unscrupulous business practices

5 Likes

Level 4
$2500
Full audit of all applicable business licenses, insurance coverage, and compliance with all applicable local regulations?

7 Likes

Depending on the math of expenses. Seems reasonable annually

I was thinking one off. But annual recert makes sense.

I charge $1500 + travel expenses for the Level 3, which is a little low for the 2 days it costs me, but the work load is low I feel like an imposter charging even that (although it usually involves some degree of onsite consult)

All of the added research on local regs + verification of paperwork seems like $1000 worth of work to me.

6 Likes

Recert is what adds the value imo. Like how many recerts do you have? 5? How long have you been a slanger? Same time frame? Awesome.

1 Like

Wth. I’ve been offering this standard of verification for over a year and no one bites. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Selling tech and talent like web solutions takes the in person close if you want something significant. Also: Future has his own tech buddies. I’ve offered some means of solutions based on the license holders db I’ve generated to quick cross reference. There’s a lot of variables but the innerworkings of this solution is all here. Just in pieces. Future I’m sure has a tech wizard like sidco in mind for solutions. I don’t know. Doesn’t hurt to ask and try to be a part of the solution instead of being the solution. That’s how I prefer to do my goals or business.

It’s much easier to gain traction with projects when you have a forum tracking 1.5m unique hits a month

The masses are here for free and have attracted bigger players willing to pay to play

6 Likes

So so true.

2 Likes

You definitely have a great opportunity to continue growing your membership services and offerings. 100%.

4 Likes

Sometimes I feel guilty for not pursuing more opportunities through these channels. But they make more than enough money and allow me to spend most of my time with my family and working on our farms and homestead. And that’s my real passion. Just need to do a better job of integrating these things.

6 Likes

One hell of a pizza party fund

1 Like

Maybe some 4200 affiliates could fill the gaps?

3 Likes

Don’t feel guilty about your blessings. Maybe not enough time in the day to reply to people, but you’re focusing on what matters most.

6 Likes

So from what I’m understanding is all you need is a place with equipment and you can be level 3 verified. Just so I’m correct. No proof of actual legal business. So then if your dealing with a business level 3 make sure to ask the right questions.

1 Like

I think you’ve already inspired the change you seek. Give it some time. The attention was brought and I doubled down on your statement.

Will se but I doubt it he is tied into the person who verified him through a farm he does business with. Admitting wrong doing or that it wasn’t right what dude did to me would be a big step. Getting verified using my UL listed equipment, telling me there was no work that day and then have the verified to the facility behind my back was wack. I actually messaged future the day I found out and asked him what was up with that and why I did get verified.
He actually messaged brownguy is this clown serious. Guess what I was and am. Got all the proof as well. But admitting wrong doing would hurt the relationship at the hemp farm he pushes so hard.