Levels of verification on future!

I think that should be level 4, keep level 3 how it is and make a better level 4

4 Likes

maybe future should just not allow any hemp slanging since there always seems like a loophole everyone wants to jump threwā€¦

1 Like

Lvl 64 whatever. As long as clarity is there.

2 Likes

Itā€™s cool if you donā€™t have your own lab, plenty of reliable brokers and lab employees working on % and having rights to work under a license. I just think lvl 3 is for those with their ā€œownā€ lab.

2 Likes

Or you could just hold ppl accountable which isnā€™t hard

4 Likes

do you pay for that level 2 hemp slanger badge???

If you want accountability, you might have to pay for itā€¦

This is where I was going with FarmtoFinish. Fully verified businesses and product tracking for B2B sales with all of the lab data to go with it. But you gotta pay for it. I donā€™t do thos stiff for free.

1 Like

Either no verification or stop it all together

1 Like

i dont think this really helps with the verification part. i really think future should make it a paid service and put some people on the payroll.

a lot of labs are processing labsā€¦not from seed to finishā€¦

2 Likes

But they acquire biomass from growers and manufacturer it into an end product. Itā€™s end to end traceability, even if you are only 2 steps in the middle of 5 steps.

It gives consumers and regulators confidence that the product came from legal hemp and licensed growers/processors. And it gives shippers the documentation to prove it as well so it doesnt get confiscated. And hereā€™s the big oneā€¦ it provides the mandatory FDA traceability data needed for products.

1 Like

Hemp gives me no confidence lol :pray:

2 Likes

makes 2 of us!

Actually yes you do

Level 1 verification 100

Level 2 verification 250

Level 3 verification 500 + miles

Anyone Iā€™ve ever verified has always paid me for my time

damnā€¦hemp slangers are paying for them tagsā€¦ You go guys! :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Maybe its time to make the price a little more thenā€¦

3 Likes

Charge a monthly fee for a " premium " verification

Id pay for something like that

The premium verification fee could pay for a verification moderator

Those who want to contribute can, those that doesnā€™t still get held by the rules

2 Likes

For premium verificationā€¦ would a ā€˜secret shopperā€™ program and product testing be of value to the community?

For premium verification:
1)secret shoppers buy random assortment of products.
2) we get each product tested
3) we post test results next to sellerā€™s claimed COA on a clearinghouse forum. Like hempcheckoff.com
4) seller reimburses expenses plus a verification fee each month.

2 Likes

Own licensed lab. So you should have to show that you are fully responsible and legal for level 3 in my opinion.

1 Like

I can get on board with a level 4. Fee structure aside because obviously participation is important, I think step 1 is make the list of what a potential customer can rely on for each level and then work out the requirements/ongoing validation to make sure they can be relied on

1 Like

Thatā€™s the problem with it. When people who can verify are making cash like they are I know personally the level 3 Iā€™m talking about paid 1200 and did not have license but because he is cool with the verification person bill level 3. If someone walked in his facility today it be shut down. Not a good standard.