Levels of verification on future!

I’m not privy to understanding fully what you’re saying but I am fully aware the rankings in this system are botched. I hope you find resolution to your grievance.
If someone is representing themselves as a level 3 and they used your facility or equipment/license in attempts to inflate themselves, I would be very alarmed for a second but not surprised.

Premium Vendor is the real verification anyone should want over Slanger anyways. Just my 2c

2 Likes

Premium vendors don’t sell cbd though

They sell equipment

1 Like

They’re not limited on what they do, supplies can be any products. Albeit most are either equipment suppliers or consumables suppliers. They just can’t put hemp ads up unless they get lvl1 verified. I guess it could be broadened to sop providers and services.

I think that’s where the verified consultant badge should be brought back (with a test you have to pass to get it)

2 Likes

He’s mad because when I verified @brownguy420 facility he had recently been fired (or parted ways?)

I have no clue who dude is and had no idea he had recently worked there

Not that any of that matters, @brownguy4200 met all of the qualifications for the verification process. Not to mention has it in writting from ODA that he doesn’t need an ODA hemp license for the handling or processing of CBD he is doing in Oregon.

A quick scan through your post and flag history tells me all I need to know @the.710.alchemist

1 Like

seed to finish here. Ill probably buy my first clone soon. Clone to finish

hopefully if the Chicago event happens and I get my gummies homogenized I may get level 1 but dunno how that works with an edible.

100% agreed

1 Like

Nope that ain’t true. I’m mad cause you verified that place when it was my equipment in there I didn’t Get fired tell oct12 and I didn’t get fired I was leaving because I wasn’t getting paid when I was paying a 3rd of all the bills. You are absolutely wrong. Let’s be honest why you defend him cause you are tied into the hemp farm.

Dude lied to me said we weren’t working that day then had you to the shop. I have all the text from him proving it. Saying he didn’t want me verified cause everything I did had to go through him blah blah blah.

I could careless if he is verified but it is t a legal faculty so when you give that level 3 out and people wanna do business they are being mislead.

It’s all good though I didn’t expect you to step up and change anything when your buddy buddy’s with him.

You even private messaged him asking him if this clown was for real about being a equity owner and I was. That was all my equipment only thing that is his is the GC and his short path…

If you saw the messages on my phone about you and dealing with the farm and what he says when he not pretending to be a friend you wouldn’t be so quick to jump to conclusions.

I got all the documents and papers proving I paid 3rd of the building solvents bills everything to be the equity owner.

You verified a facility at level 3 and they are putting out products that will harm and hurt people like this cbn here that was just returned.

Although we could have higher levels of verification, the ones we have in place we’ve been very clear on what they are and what has to be done to obtain them. AFAIK there wasn’t a thread or input of ideas on what the levels should be, it was just done.
Understand though that the purpose of the verification process was to stop 99% of the bullshit, and if this is one example of something that slipped through the cracks then it could be worse and thanks for bringing it up.

I concur there should be a stricter vetting process. Maybe if we build it, people will come. Things like regular 3rd party lab testing of products, state and local facility, license, compliance law verification, systems to track all that, costs money. I think $2500 is low balling the next level tbh.

2 Likes

How would I possibly know about some random guy (you) who wasn’t at the lab the day I was there?

I met @BrownGuy420 at a farm that I work with, what does that have to do with anything?

He and I have a mutually respectful association, but have never worked together other than the day I came and verified him.

You are clearly mad about something completely out of my control.

If you have your own lab that you’d like to get verified, shoot me a DM.

2 Likes

Cometely agreed. @dirteagle might already have some of this structured out

2 Likes

All good man thanks bough no worries. You would know that that was a 3rd my lab to because I messaged you multiple times where you responded to me. Asking what was up with the verification and why if you were at the spot which was 3rd mine I didn’t have it as well. You messaged brownguy420 and said is this clown for real. He showed me your messages. So denying it now is whatever. Let’s just agree to disagree and move on. All good appreciate you.

it was actually is this guy legit…no clown in it.

2 Likes